Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
An Old Friend Receives A Makeover!

eshop: Saturnine Games Announces Antipole DX For The Wii U And 3DS eshops! ZlCfzS8KAXIJfYWesC

Saturnine Games has announced that they're remaking their DSiWare game Antipole for the 3DS and Wii U eshops under the new title Antipole DX! The announcement was made at an exclusive reveal at 4 Color Rebellion. Here is a brief excerpt from the reveal:

Saturnine Games And 4 Color Rebellion wrote:4cr: Welcome! Thanks for joining us. Time to introduce yourself to our audience.

I’m Edward Di Geronimo Jr. of Saturnine Games. I’ve created Cosmos X2 (DSiWare), Antipole (DSiWare/PC/XBox Live Indie Games), and Turtle Tale (3DS/Wii U). In addition to my own games, I’ve worked on a variety of other games over the past 8 years, ranging from retail DS games to last year’s indie hit Sportsfriends (PS3/PS4/PC).

4cr: We’ve covered Turtle Tale here at 4cr – back when it was released on the 3DS, and again when it was made available on the Wii U – but today we’re here to discuss something else. I believe you have an exclusive to share with us?

I’d like to reveal my next game, Antipole DX. Antipole DX is a remake of Antipole featuring completely new graphics and a new soundtrack.

Antipole was a 2D platformer that had unique gravity bending gameplay and was originally released on the DSiWare service. We'll let you know as we learn more about this game, but in the meantime be sure to leave us a comment below!

The full official reveal can be viewed over at: 4 Color Rebellion.

eshop: Saturnine Games Announces Antipole DX For The Wii U And 3DS eshops! 19654

eshop: Saturnine Games Announces Antipole DX For The Wii U And 3DS eshops! 87457210

eshop: Saturnine Games Announces Antipole DX For The Wii U And 3DS eshops! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Staroceancrazy
2015 is going to be an awesome year for indie releases on the eshop! Very Happy
Otaku
I liked the DS game so I'm looking forward to the remake! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)