View previous topicView next topic
Admin
View user profile
Thank Nintendo It's Friday!

@Rukiafan:

I'll be playing some PS1 classics such as Final Fantasy VII and Breath of Fire IV mainly this weekend, but I might also be getting Metroid Prime: Trilogy thanks to @Tech101 so if I get that before the end of the weekend I'll probably put a decent amount of time into that game! I'll also try to play some more Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Fishing Resort to round out this weekend's gaming sessions!

@Clαππαd:

Good weekend everyone! I will play Wii Sports Club and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I might also spend some time playing Mario Kart 8 and Wii Classics Super Mario Galaxy 2 with my hubby.

@FuManchu:

I will be spending most of my weekend gaming with Metroid Prime Trilogy. I will play Smash (3DS) and Mario Kart 8 as well. Metroid Prime Trilogy will be getting the most attention this weekend, however.

@Akatsuki:

Hyrule Warriors! I'll admit that I'm addicted to this amazing game! I think that will be the only game that I will play this weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for this week's edition! Be sure to let us know which games that you plan on playing this weekend in our comments below!

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

I'm going to play Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Metroid Prime Trilogy! Very Happy
on January 30th 2015, 5:39 pmTsubasa
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Metroid Prime Trilogy all weekend! Smile
I'm going to play Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaiichi 2 (Wii) Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) and Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii and Wii U)
on January 30th 2015, 8:07 pmGeekyGamerZack
With my recent order of the OST of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, I'm kind of motivated to finish my second playthrough, especially considering I accidentally deleted my completed save data a while back. D:
on January 30th 2015, 8:22 pmTech101
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I don't game much on the weekends but what little time I do have will most likely play Citizens of Earth and maybe a little Kart 8.

@Rukiafan That's a pretty ambitious list. I loved the 2 Breath of Fire's I played but sadly never experienced 3 and 4. Have you ever played Wild Arms?  Loved the gameplay in first but never finished the second.
on January 30th 2015, 8:40 pmReanfan
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
@Tech101 wrote:I don't game much on the weekends but what little time I do have will most likely play Citizens of Earth and maybe a little Kart 8.

@Rukiafan That's a pretty ambitious list. I loved the 2 Breath of Fire's I played but sadly never experienced 3 and 4. Have you ever played Wild Arms?  Loved the gameplay in first but never finished the second.
Yes I have, but not the original PS1 release. I played Wild Arms: Alter Code F for the PS2 which was a total remake of the first Wild Arms title. I also enjoyed Wild Arms 3, 4, and 5 on the PS2 as well! Wink
I'm going to enter the Mario Kart 8 WiiWareWave tournament if anybody else will be entering this weekend. Aside from Mario Kart 8 I'll probably play at least one Phoenix Wright game this weekend. Razz
on January 30th 2015, 10:19 pmGeekyGamerZack
@Objection Blaster wrote:I'm going to enter the Mario Kart 8 WiiWareWave tournament if anybody else will be entering this weekend. Aside from Mario Kart 8 I'll probably play at least one Phoenix Wright game this weekend. Razz
OBJECTION! lol!
on January 30th 2015, 10:31 pmSuperVash
Metroid Prime Trilogy! victory
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum