Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Gamergy
Gamergy
Many New things

There was a Nintendo direct recently, as most of you already know. There were plenty of new things, and here's a recap of the highlights:

--New 3DS XL confirmed for February 13th
--Majora's Mask 3D showing its face on February 13th (along with a New 3DS XL special edition)
--A new Fire Emblem game announced for 3DS
--Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate confirmed for February 13th (along with New 3DS XL special edition)
--Codename: S.T.E.A.M. confirmed to be compatible with Fire Emblem Amiibos
--Xenoblade Chronicles 3D to appear on New 3DS in April (April 2nd in EU and TBD April for NA)
--Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario edition to be bundled with Puzzle & Dragons Z
--Free-to-play Pokemon Shuffle coming to 3DS
--Super Mario Galaxy 2 available on eShop now, Punch-Out!! and Metroid Prime Trilogy in the next coming weeks. Will be available for $19.99 or $9.99 for the first week of being released
--Splatoon confirmed for May release
--Mario Party 10 to work with Amiibo, gets own line of Amiibo
--New Xenoblade Chronicles "exploration" trailer
--Mysterious free-to-play game "Project Treasure" coming to Wii U
--First confirmed Nintendo sponsored cross-platform game, Mario vs DK Tipping Stars

Wow what a Nintendo Direct! If you want to watch it the video is above.

So what are you most excited for? Amiibo Compatibility? New 3DS? Majora's Mask 3D? Join the discussion in the comments!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Staroceancrazy
January 16th 2015, 5:18 pmStaroceancrazy
That was an awesome direct! Very Happy
KeAfan7
January 16th 2015, 5:26 pmKeAfan7
@Gamergy thanks for posting this news! I changed where the video is located in the article and formatted it as HTML5 so members using their Wii U browser can watch the video as well! Wink
Gamergy
January 16th 2015, 5:33 pmGamergy
No problem, @Rukiafan I'll have to remember to use HTML5 next time I post a video.
KeAfan7
January 16th 2015, 5:46 pmKeAfan7
That would be great, thanks! Wink
KokorOtaku
January 16th 2015, 7:59 pmKokorOtaku
I'll be honest this is the first direct I watched where I was like "be over already!" because I was worried about all the games coming
Anonymous
January 16th 2015, 8:59 pmGuest
I loved Wednesday's Nintendo Direct! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
January 16th 2015, 9:50 pmRyanNerdyGamer
@Rukiafan I'm sorry I couldn't post this article. I ended up quite busy that day, between working on #DungeonWave and getting my characters ready for a friend's D&D campaign (which started that very night as it happens). I'll try to find more time to post content on this site, including finally posting the second part of that episode of Crystals (the one where Zed...oops, spoilers). Wink
Otaku
January 17th 2015, 3:20 pmOtaku
Staroceancrazy wrote:That was an awesome direct! Very Happy
It was the best that I have ever seen! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)