Go down

How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem? Empty How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem?

on January 1st 2015, 10:43 am
After all-of-a-sudden done I ended up with 37 DDP codes by the time the promotion ended earlier today! That's a grand total of $185 worth of free eshop credit! I just got my last code today after making a last-minute purchase on the Wii U eshop yesterday!

So how many codes did you guys and gals of the community receive? I'd like to know! Wink

How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem? Rukiafan7

How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem? Empty Re: How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem?

on January 1st 2015, 9:46 pm
Surprised 37 I only made 22!

How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem? Empty Re: How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem?

on January 2nd 2015, 1:20 pm
I would never have gotten anywhere near that many if it weren't for all of the review codes that I received last year. Wink

on January 2nd 2015, 7:33 pm
If I got points for 3DS games I'd have a lot more though

on January 3rd 2015, 8:15 pm
DDP?

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on January 4th 2015, 11:06 am
GamerZack87 wrote:DDP?
Deluxe Digital Promotion. It's a program that just ended, but was available to Deluxe Model Wii U owners that earned them $5 eshop credit for every $50 they spent on eshop downloads for their Wii U. Wink

on January 4th 2015, 3:12 pm
Rukiafan wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:DDP?
Deluxe Digital Promotion. It's a program that just ended, but was available to Deluxe Model Wii U owners that earned them $5 eshop credit for every $50 they spent on eshop downloads for their Wii U. Wink
Oh. Neat. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on January 5th 2015, 6:13 pm
Unlucky thirteen lol. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum