View previous topicGo downView next topic

Your New Year's Resolutions for 2015

on January 1st 2015, 6:16 am
Happy New Year, Minna-san! Yes, it's that time when many folks decide to set personal goals, or "resolutions", for themselves. What are your goals for the new year? Feel free to share them right here!

My main resolution can be summed up in a few words: I resolve to play more games! victory

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"That's CAPTAIN You Little Runt! Now go back to the brig, Deshway!"
-- Sven, Shell of Thal

Re: Your New Year's Resolutions for 2015

on January 1st 2015, 10:00 am
I plan to beat more games, talk to my GirlFriend more, and get closer to being able to move to see my GF in Kyoto... The last one I said get closer because I doubt I'll actually be able to do it this year Sad

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on January 1st 2015, 10:55 am
I hope to breathe new life into our website and attract many new members. Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum