Total Votes : 2          

Fantasy Vs. Sassyness!

GoTY 2014 User's Choice Round 1: Match 3: Fantasy Life Vs. Bayonetta 2 Akb48-11

So far during the first two matches of our competition, Shovel Knight bested Shantae And The Pirate's Curse and Super Smash Bros. 4 defeated the mighty Mario Kart 8 both will face each other during the first match of the semifinal round! The third match of round 1 is a battle between Fantasy Life (3DS) and Bayonetta 2 (Wii U) which will advance to the semifinals? Only you our loyal readers can make that decision!

Voting begins right now and ends tomorrow at 3:00 PM PST! Let us know which game you voted for and why you decided to vote for the game in our comments below!

GoTY 2014 User's Choice Round 1: Match 3: Fantasy Life Vs. Bayonetta 2 Rukiafan7
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

Anonymous
I don't have either game, but Fantasy Life would be the game that I would choose! I love you
KokorOtaku
I've not played either yet (despite owning Bayonetta 2) but from what I've played from Bayonetta 1 I'd say Bayonetta 2 gets my vote
Tech101
I have played Fantasy Life and have to go with that. Tbh it's my personal GotY anyways. I still want to play Bayonetta 2 at some point this year.
ShanaNoShakugan
Fantasy Life so fun so I vote for game. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum