Total Votes : 17          

The battle of the heavy-hitters!

GoTY 2014 User's Choice Round 1: Match 2: Mario Kart 8 Vs. Super Smash Bros. 4 Akb48-11

During the first match Shovel Knight beat Shantae And The Pirate's Curse 7 votes to 3 and has moved on to the second round of our GoTY User's Choice Awards! Today's match-up is going to likely be a very close race as both games are from extremely popular first party Nintendo franchises! Those games are Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) vs. Super Smash Bros. 4 (3DS/Wii U).

Which game do you want to see advance to the second round and face off against Shovel Knight? Let us know in our comments below!

Update! Though the match wasn't as close as we'd expected it to be, it was still an exciting match-up! The winner of round 1 match 2 of our 2014 GoTY User's Choice Awards is Super Smash Bros. 4 which beat Mario Kart 8 by a total of 3 votes!

Last edited by Rukiafan on December 31st 2014, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

GoTY 2014 User's Choice Round 1: Match 2: Mario Kart 8 Vs. Super Smash Bros. 4 Rukiafan7
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

Anonymous
Clαππαd
on December 30th 2014, 11:10 amClαππαd
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
It was hard to decide which game I like more so I chose the game that I felt was more polished.
Sorry Mario Kart 8 you aren't that game. Smile
Amufungal
Super Smash Bros. 4 for the same reasons as @Clαππαd mentioned Smile
FM_Alchemist
Staroceancrazy
Mario Kart 8 Exclamation
I almost didn't vote because I couldn't decide which one I like more! Very Happy
Megatron2000
Megatron would approve of Super Smash Bros. 4 so that's my vote! Megatron Happy
Aussiegamer
Mario Kart 8 is a great game mates so that was my choice! :-D
Ragnarok
Smash is the only choice for me!
DigiDestined
Mario Kart 8 deserves to move on! =)
ToughGamer
Erza
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Mario Kart 8 is my GoTY even if it doesn't move to round 2!
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Towafan7
Sorry my internet was on the fritz yesterday, but I'll get on it right after lunch! Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum