Share
Go down

Re: Wii U Release Dates 2015 (EU)

on January 20th 2015, 4:12 pm
I don't see Mario Maker on that list. Neutral

____________________________
Behold! The Squidkid Saga (aka my Splatoon series fanfics):
*Squigley no Densetsu
*Ally-Squinn no Shinwa
*Octanner no Monogatari - NOW LIVE!
*???
*Squidkid Shorts
(My deepest apologies to you all...lol jk) Razz

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Previous Episode: S04E05 The Turquoise and the Dracquan
Next Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
avatar
Admin
View user profile

Re: Wii U Release Dates 2015 (EU)

on January 20th 2015, 9:59 pm
@GamerZack87 I'll be getting that game day one! I can't wait to see what levels you dream-up in that creative mind of yours. Wink

____________________________


Re: Wii U Release Dates 2015 (EU)

on January 20th 2015, 10:07 pm
Rukiafan wrote:@GamerZack87 I'll be getting that game day one! I can't wait to see what levels you dream-up in that creative mind of yours. Wink
I've already begun thinking of ideas, such as one where Mario jumps onto a flagpole at the end of the course before running into a fort...oh wait, I just described every course in Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels and the New Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario 3D series. Neutral

____________________________
Behold! The Squidkid Saga (aka my Splatoon series fanfics):
*Squigley no Densetsu
*Ally-Squinn no Shinwa
*Octanner no Monogatari - NOW LIVE!
*???
*Squidkid Shorts
(My deepest apologies to you all...lol jk) Razz

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Previous Episode: S04E05 The Turquoise and the Dracquan
Next Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
avatar
Admin
View user profile

Re: Wii U Release Dates 2015 (EU)

on January 26th 2015, 5:48 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I didn't find a release date for Mario Maker.
Also I couldn't confirm Pandora's Tower for next week, but added it nonetheless.

New dates, games, and prices added.

Coming Soon:

Summer 2015 Cube Life: Island Survival (Cypronia)
Summer 2015 FAST Racing NEO (Shin'en Multimedia)
Summer 2015 Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams 2 (Black Forest Games)
Summer 2015 RIVE (Two Tribes)

Early 2015 Affordable Space Adventures (KnapNok Games, Nifflas' Games)
Early 2015 Nihilumbra (BeautiFun Games)
Early 2015 Nova-111 (Curve Digital)
Early 2015 OlliOlli (Curve Digital)
Early 2015 Swords & Soldiers II (Ronimo Games)
Early 2015 The Fall (Over The Moon Games) 6,99€
Early 2015 Ultratron (Curve Digital)

2015.05.?? Splatoon (Nintendo)

2015.03.?? ZaciSa: Defense of the Crayon Dimension! (ZeNfa Productions) 2,99€ / launch price: 1,49€

2015.03.20 Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker amiibo-Software-Update (Nintendo)
2015.03.20 Mario Party 10 (Nintendo)
2015.03.20 Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Nintendo)

2015.02.?? The Castle Game (Neptune Interactive)
2015.02.?? Sin And Punishment: Successor of the Skies -Wii- (Nintendo, Treasure)
2015.02.?? Punch-Out!! -Wii- (Nintendo, Next Level Games)
2015.02.?? Kirby's Adventure Wii -Wii- (Nintendo, HAL)
2015.02.?? Trine 2 - Enchanted Edition (Frozenbyte)

2015.02.05 Alphadia Genesis (Natsume. KEMCO, EXE-CREATE) 14,99€
2015.02.05 Pandora's Tower -Wii- (Nintendo, Ganbarion) 19,99€ / launch price: 9,99€
2015.02.05 Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (WayForward) 16,99€

2015.01.29 Castlevania: Circle of the Moon -GBA- (Konami) 6,99€
2015.01.29 Hyrule Warriors DLC: Majora's Mask Pack (Nintendo) 6,99€
2015.01.29 Hyrule Warriors Software-Update (Nintendo) FREE
2015.01.29 Metroid Prime Trilogy -Wii- (Nintendo, Retro Studios) 19,99€ / launch price: 9,99€
2015.01.29 Rock 'N Racing Off Road (EnjoyUp Games) 5,99€

Out Now:

2015.01.22 Citizens of Earth (Atlus, Eden Industries) 11,99€ / launch price: 9.59€ (-20% until 29th January)
2015.01.22 DK: King of Swing -GBA- (Nintendo) 6,99€
2015.01.22 Donkey Kong Country Returns -Wii- (Nintendo, Retro Studios) 19,99€ / launch price: 9,99€
2015.01.22 Donkey Kong Jr. Math -NES- (Nintendo) 4,99€
avatar
Admin
View user profile

Re: Wii U Release Dates 2015 (EU)

on January 27th 2015, 11:55 am
You can add Mutant Mudds Deluxe + Super Challenge which is in the works for Europe. NA is just getting Mutant Mudds Super Challenge as a stand-alone title. Wink

The tentative release date for Mutant Mudds Deluxe + Super Challenge in Europe is Q3 2015 I'll publish an article as soon as more information is available. Wink

____________________________


avatar
Admin
View user profile

Re: Wii U Release Dates 2015 (EU)

on January 27th 2015, 12:02 pm
@SKTTR wrote:I didn't find a release date for Mario Maker.
Also I couldn't confirm Pandora's Tower for next week, but added it nonetheless.

New dates, games, and prices added.

Coming Soon:

Summer 2015 Cube Life: Island Survival (Cypronia)
Summer 2015 FAST Racing NEO (Shin'en Multimedia)
Summer 2015 Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams 2 (Black Forest Games)
Summer 2015 RIVE (Two Tribes)

Early 2015 Affordable Space Adventures (KnapNok Games, Nifflas' Games)
Early 2015 Nihilumbra (BeautiFun Games)
Early 2015 Nova-111 (Curve Digital)
Early 2015 OlliOlli (Curve Digital)
Early 2015 Swords & Soldiers II (Ronimo Games)
Early 2015 The Fall (Over The Moon Games) 6,99€
Early 2015 Ultratron (Curve Digital)

2015.05.?? Splatoon (Nintendo)

2015.03.?? ZaciSa: Defense of the Crayon Dimension! (ZeNfa Productions) 2,99€ / launch price: 1,49€

2015.03.20 Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker amiibo-Software-Update (Nintendo)
2015.03.20 Mario Party 10 (Nintendo)
2015.03.20 Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Nintendo)

2015.02.?? The Castle Game (Neptune Interactive)
2015.02.?? Sin And Punishment: Successor of the Skies -Wii- (Nintendo, Treasure)
2015.02.?? Punch-Out!! -Wii- (Nintendo, Next Level Games)
2015.02.?? Kirby's Adventure Wii -Wii- (Nintendo, HAL)
2015.02.?? Trine 2 - Enchanted Edition (Frozenbyte)

2015.02.05 Alphadia Genesis (Natsume. KEMCO, EXE-CREATE) 14,99€
2015.02.05 Pandora's Tower -Wii- (Nintendo, Ganbarion) 19,99€ / launch price: 9,99€
2015.02.05 Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (WayForward) 16,99€

2015.01.29 Castlevania: Circle of the Moon -GBA- (Konami) 6,99€
2015.01.29 Hyrule Warriors DLC: Majora's Mask Pack (Nintendo) 6,99€
2015.01.29 Hyrule Warriors Software-Update (Nintendo) FREE
2015.01.29 Metroid Prime Trilogy -Wii- (Nintendo, Retro Studios) 19,99€ / launch price: 9,99€
2015.01.29 Rock 'N Racing Off Road (EnjoyUp Games) 5,99€

Out Now:

2015.01.22 Citizens of Earth (Atlus, Eden Industries) 11,99€ / launch price: 9.59€ (-20% until 29th January)
2015.01.22 DK: King of Swing -GBA- (Nintendo) 6,99€
2015.01.22 Donkey Kong Country Returns -Wii- (Nintendo, Retro Studios) 19,99€ / launch price: 9,99€
2015.01.22 Donkey Kong Jr. Math -NES- (Nintendo) 4,99€

Pandora's Tower is coming in February for sure according to Nintendo of Europe, but there isn't a set date right now. Nintendo Everything did post a rumor stating that it "could" be released on 2015/02/05, but it's certainly not confirmed as the release date. Wink

Oh and Mario Maker is confirmed as having a TBC 2015 release date so it's confirmed for this year in Europe. There's a rumor that the software will be released globally on the same date. Wink

____________________________


Re: Wii U Release Dates 2015 (EU)

on January 27th 2015, 2:17 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Oh and Mario Maker is confirmed as having a TBC 2015 release date so it's confirmed for this year in Europe. There's a rumor that the software will be released globally on the same date. Wink
That would be awesome! victory

____________________________
Behold! The Squidkid Saga (aka my Splatoon series fanfics):
*Squigley no Densetsu
*Ally-Squinn no Shinwa
*Octanner no Monogatari - NOW LIVE!
*???
*Squidkid Shorts
(My deepest apologies to you all...lol jk) Razz

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Previous Episode: S04E05 The Turquoise and the Dracquan
Next Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
avatar
Admin
View user profile

Re: Wii U Release Dates 2015 (EU)

on February 5th 2015, 8:44 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
2015.02.26 SDK Paint (Hullbreach Studios)

2015.02.19 Puzzle Monkeys (Log Games) 2,99€

2015.02.12 Blek (Broken Rules / kunabi brother) 5,49€

Out Now:

2015.02.05 Alphadia Genesis (Natsume. KEMCO, EXE-CREATE) 14,99€
2015.02.05 Frenchy Bird (Carbon Fire Studio) 1,99€ / No German release
2015.02.05 Mega Man Zero 2 -GBA- (Capcom) 6,99€
2015.02.05 Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (WayForward) 16,99€
avatar
Admin
View user profile

Re: Wii U Release Dates 2015 (EU)

on February 5th 2015, 11:10 am
This was a good week for Europe, with the exception of the release of Frenchy Bird. Wink

____________________________


avatar
Admin
View user profile

Re: Wii U Release Dates 2015 (EU)

on February 10th 2015, 2:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Coming Soon:

Summer 2015 Cube Life: Island Survival (Cypronia)
Summer 2015 FAST Racing NEO (Shin'en Multimedia)
Summer 2015 Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams 2 (Black Forest Games)
Summer 2015 RIVE (Two Tribes)

Early 2015 Affordable Space Adventures (KnapNok Games, Nifflas' Games)
Early 2015 Badland - Game of the Year Edition (Frogmind)
Early 2015 Nihilumbra (BeautiFun Games)
Early 2015 Nova-111 (Curve Digital)
Early 2015 Swords & Soldiers II (Ronimo Games)
Early 2015 TABLETOP GALLERY (RCMADIAX)
Early 2015 The Fall (Over The Moon Games) 6,99€
Early 2015 Ultratron (Curve Digital)

2015.05.?? Splatoon (Nintendo)

2015.03.?? ZaciSa: Defense of the Crayon Dimension! (ZeNfa Productions) 2,99€ / launch price: 1,49€
2015.03.?? OlliOlli (Curve Digital)

2015.03.20 Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker amiibo-Software-Update (Nintendo)
2015.03.20 Mario Party 10 (Nintendo)
2015.03.20 Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Nintendo)

2015.03.05 BLOK DROP X TWISTED FUSION (RCMADIAX)

2015.02.?? The Castle Game (Neptune Interactive)
2015.02.?? Sin And Punishment: Successor of the Skies -Wii- (Nintendo, Treasure)
2015.02.?? Punch-Out!! -Wii- (Nintendo, Next Level Games)
2015.02.?? Pandora's Tower -Wii- (Nintendo, Ganbarion)
2015.02.?? Kirby's Adventure Wii -Wii- (Nintendo, HAL)
2015.02.?? Trine 2 - Enchanted Edition (Frozenbyte)

2015.02.26 SDK Paint (Hullbreach Studios)

2015.02.19 Puzzle Monkeys (Log Games) 2,99€

2015.02.12 Blaster Master -NES- (Sunsoft) 4,99€
2015.02.12 Blek (Broken Rules / kunabi brother) 5,49€
2015.02.12 Mappy-Land -NES- (BANDAI NAMCO Games) 4,99€
2015.02.12 Red Riding Hood (Brave Rock Games) 0,90€


Out Now:

2015.02.05 Alphadia Genesis (Natsume. KEMCO, EXE-CREATE) 14,99€
2015.02.05 Frenchy Bird (Carbon Fire Studio) 1,99€ / No German release
2015.02.05 Mega Man Zero 2 -GBA- (Capcom) 6,99€
2015.02.05 Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (WayForward) 16,99€

2015.01.29 Castlevania -GBA- (Konami) 6,99€
2015.01.29 Hyrule Warriors DLC: Majora's Mask Pack (Nintendo) 6,99€
2015.01.29 Hyrule Warriors Software-Update (Nintendo) FREE
2015.01.29 Metroid Prime Trilogy -Wii- (Nintendo, Retro Studios) 19,99€ / launch price: 9,99€
2015.01.29 Rock 'N Racing Off Road (EnjoyUp Games) 5,99€
2015.01.29 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Software-Update (Nintendo) FREE

2015.01.22 Citizens of Earth (Atlus, Eden Industries) 11,99€ / launch price: 9.59€ (-20% until 29th January)
2015.01.22 DK: King of Swing -GBA- (Nintendo) 6,99€
2015.01.22 Donkey Kong Country Returns -Wii- (Nintendo, Retro Studios) 19,99€ / launch price: 9,99€
2015.01.22 Donkey Kong Jr. Math -NES- (Nintendo) 4,99€

2015.01.15 Angry Birds Star Wars (Activision) 59,99€
2015.01.15 Axelay -SNES- (Konami) 7,99€
2015.01.15 Demon's Crest -SNES- (Capcom) 7,99€
2015.01.15 Family Tennis SP (Shin'en Multimedia) 4,99€
2015.01.15 SpongeBob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge (Activision) 49,99€
2015.01.15 The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition (Activision) 49,99€

2015.01.14 Super Mario Galaxy 2 -Wii- (Nintendo) 19,99€ / launch price: 9,99€

2015.01.08 Chariot (Frima Studios) 14,99€
2015.01.08 Crunchyroll (Crunchyroll) FREE
2015.01.08 Dig Dug -NES- (Bandai Namco) 4,99€
2015.01.08 Lode Runner -NES- (Konami) 4,99€
2015.01.08 Underground (Grendel Games) 19,99€

2015.01.02 Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Nintendo) 39,99€

2015.01.01 F-Zero: GP Legend -GBA- (Nintendo) 6,99€
2015.01.01 Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones -GBA- (Nintendo) 6,99€

----------
TBC 2015
----------

1001 Spikes (Nicalis, 8Bit Fanatics)
Art Academy (Nintendo)
A World of Keflings (NinjaBee)
Devil's Third (Nintendo)
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (Nintendo)
Mario Maker (Nintendo)
Mutant Mudds Deluxe + Super Challenge (Renegade Kid)
The Legend of Zelda U (Nintendo)
Xenoblade Chronicles X (Nintendo, Monolithsoft)
Yoshi's Woolly World (Nintendo)
Sponsored content

Re: Wii U Release Dates 2015 (EU)

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum