Go down

Re: DungeonWave: The Shards of Borealia

on January 3rd 2015, 7:48 pm
Okay players, here are the Celestial Beings your characters may choose to revere. Celestial Beings are former mortals who managed to ascend into a higher state of being. Each one embodies a different race and class, so your character may revere either of the two which matches with his or her race and class (so if you play a human cleric, your character may revere either Marilina or Alistair, or even both if you like):

Marilina
Race & Class: Human Fighter
Marilina is the patron Celestial Being of humanity, usually revered by both the pointed-eared syl and the round-eared Territes, though she is also revered by some fighters of other races as well. She was once a heroic adventurer, who was renowned across the land for her bravery, honour and kindness.

Gorlark
Race & Class: Orcborn Barbarian
Gorlark is the patron Celestial Being of the orcborn, though he is revered by some orcs and barbarians as well, considered by them to be as powerful as they are for gaining ascension despite being a “weakling”. He once journeyed the land as a mighty barbarian, and made frequent contact with his friend and rival, Marilina.

Alistair
Race & Class: Hill Dwarf Cleric
Alistair is the patron Celestial Being of the hill dwarves, though he is also revered by some mountain dwarves and clerics as well. Alistair was an exceptionally-talented master of healing magic, using his skills to journey to distant lands and heal the sick and injured, no matter the distance.

Helga
Race & Class: Mountain Dwarf Paladin
Helga is the patron Celestial Being of the mountain dwarves, though she is also revered by some hill dwarves and paladins as well. Helga was an honour-bound paladin who strove to protect her homeland from the threat of evil, and was regarded as a true hero by all her people.

Shienna
Race & Class: High Elf Wizard
Shienna is the patron Celestial Being of the high elves, though she is also revered by some wood elves and wizards as well. Shienna is often regarded as the greatest wizard that has yet lived, with her mastery of spells far exceeding even the most scholared of master wizards today.

Verdann
Race & Class: Wood Elf Ranger
Verdann is the patron Celestial Being of the wood elves, though he is also revered by some high elves and rangers as well. Verdann was the most exceptional bowyer of his day, with vision as clear and razor-sharp as a roc’s, and skill so precise that he could take down a greater elk from the other side of the forest in which he lived.

Sbenmor
Race & Class: Forest Gnome Bard
Sbenmor is the patron Celestial Being of the forest gnomes, though he is also revered by some rock gnomes and bards as well. Sbenmor is regarded as the greatest entertainer in recorded history, a master of music, vocals, poetry, comedy and acting. Some have even theorised that he invented the concepts of “interpretive dance” and “make-it-up-as-you-go-along”.

Tinkertinn
Race & Class: Rock Gnome Sorcerer
Tinkertinn is the patron Celestial Being of the rock gnomes, though she is also revered by some forest gnomes and sorcerers as well. Tinkertinn is said to have had the most amazing unleash of her latent sorcerer powers, with many stories telling of the moment she became magically attuned, each as wildly different from the others as the unpredictable nature of her spells.

Rhyanna
Race & Class: Lightfoot Halfling Rogue
Rhyanna is the patron Celestial Being of the lightfoots, though she is also revered by some stouts and rogues as well. Rhyanna was once the most skilled rogue in the land, always unseen and never caught, though she only ever stole from those who truly deserved it, such as villains and evil chromatic dragons.

Sheamus
Race & Class: Stout Halfling Druid
Sheamus is the patron Celestial Being of the stouts, though he is also revered by some lightfoots and druids as well. Sheamus was an orphan who grew up amongst an ancient circle of druids, adopting the animal form of the wolf, which he could take any time he called on its might.

Drayonis
Race & Class: Wyrmborn Monk
Drayonis is the patron Celestial Being of the wyrmborn, though he is also revered by some monks as well. Drayonis once received a vision of people much like himself who were masters of mind, body and heart, and so he decided to travel to a distant monastery and train in the disciplined ways of the sohei monk. As such, he was an oddity, as most wyrmborn do not aspire to follow any monk path.

So players, what do you think of these mighty Immortals? Smile

*Octanner no Monogatari - NOW LIVE!
*???
*Squidkid Shorts
(My deepest apologies to you all...lol jk) Razz

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Previous Episode: S04E05 The Turquoise and the Dracquan
Next Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Admin
View user profile

on January 5th 2015, 12:47 pm
The dice won't work on my Wii U browser. It just won't load. Neutral

on January 5th 2015, 2:58 pm
Rukiafan wrote:The dice won't work on my Wii U browser. It just won't load. Neutral
This is really bizarre. I checked it on my Wii U Browser as soon as Amufungal told me about it not working, and it loaded just fine. scratch

I'll look into it and get back to you with some alternatives. Smile

*???
*Squidkid Shorts

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on January 7th 2015, 12:59 am
I just realised I forgot to post a link to one of the most important player resources, the character sheet:

Here is where you can find character sheets!

Click the link marked "D&D Fifth Edition Character Sheets" to download a folder to your computer. Inside it is a selection of PDF character sheets, so look for the standard version; you can either use a printed copy or, more ideally, a special "form-fillable" version which allows you to enter and manage character details right on the document - just remember to make a copy before doing so! Spellcasting characters such as clerics and wizards also have a spell sheet, which contains all of the spells he or she has learned or gained. It's very useful, so remember to use it!

As an extra-special treat, I would personally like to create a custom sprite of each player's characters using the familiar art style of the characters in my Chromaicora Adventures series. I would need a brief but thorough description of the character's physical appearance, such as hair and eye colour, hairstyle, skin tone, clothing or armour, personal scars or blemishes...you get the idea. Remember that we'll be discussing characters in our live chat, so be sure to let me know if and when you'll be free to chat with us! Smile

#DungeonWave

*???
*Squidkid Shorts

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on January 12th 2015, 3:48 pm
It's time for a spoiler! I mentioned previously that this campaign is set in one of the worlds of my D&D multiverse, but I haven't yet revealed which one. Now's the time to reveal the name of the world... Terra Neos!

For those who don't know, Terra Neos is a world which is separated into two realms by a mysterious, intangible barrier. The first realm, Terra (also known as "the mundane realm" and "the unknown"), is a world very much like our own, with a level of technology near-identical to ours and very similar geography, though theat world's magnetic poles are inverted, effectively making it "upside-down" from our perspective; in addition, Terra is exclusively populated by round-eared Territe humans.

The other realm, Neos (also known as "the fantastic realm" and "the original"), is a world of fantasy and adventure, where dwarves, elves, halflings and gnomes can be found, amongst other, more exotic races such as wyrmborn, kaijuka, automatons and the monkey-like kikis; the native humans of Neos are known as syl, and their ears have a slight point, though a number of Territes can also be found here. The campaign itself will be set in the Neos Lands, one of the more prominent continents of the fantastic realm, in the country of Quartshire. A map will be provided at some point, and could even be used as a quest item, so look forward to that! Smile

#DungeonWave #TerraNeos #Quartshire

*???
*Squidkid Shorts

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on January 19th 2015, 8:54 pm
Okay players, it's time for some extra features to include on your character sheets. Some of these options aren't mentioned in either the Player's Basic Rules or the Player's Handbook, so they fall into the category of "house rules". Take note of them, as they could prove to be very important later.

Option 1: World of Origin - Each character in my campaigns is assigned a world of origin, which is the homeworld of the character in question. For this campaign, every character has Terra Neos as his or her world of origin.

Option 2: Aura - The mysterious energy which permeates each world of the multiverse is also present in those universes' inhabitants. The rare few who can see this energy are able to tell if a person is a native or outsider by the colour of their aura. For this campaign, every character has an aqua aura.

Option 3: Attribute - Everybody in the multiverse has one of twelve elemental attributes, which may or may not be useful or beneficial. Each character in the campaign will have one of these attributes, but they won't necessarily all be the same element. These attributes will either be assigned by me or randomly determined, so stay tuned.

I'm getting the impression that nobody is interested in a group live chat. If there is some other way you'd like to discuss the campaign, as well as creating each of your characters, please let me know.

#DungeonWave #TerraNeos

*???
*Squidkid Shorts

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on January 23rd 2015, 1:44 pm
So far, the attributes of two characters have been determined, but we still need to find out the ones of the other characters. Amufungal, DigiDestined, Kain, ReverseInverse and ToughGamer, when you have the chance please let me know and I will generate elemental attributes for each of you. Just to let you know, there are twelve possibilities:

Core Elements: Earth, Fire, Air and Water

Para-Elements: Wood, Sand, Rock, Electricity, Thunder, Vapour, Ice and Brine

Which elemental attribute will your character have? Smile

#DungeonWave

*???
*Squidkid Shorts

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on February 18th 2015, 6:19 pm
Activity in this thread has been quiet for far too long. I thought I should give the players a chance to post any questions they might have, so feel free to ask anything related to the campaign and your characters. Let's keep DungeonWave active! Smile

*???
*Squidkid Shorts

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum