Happy Thanksgiving To All of Our Fans From The U.S.! Empty Happy Thanksgiving To All of Our Fans From The U.S.!

Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)
Time To Gobble Up A Gobbler Once Again!

Happy Thanksgiving To All of Our Fans From The U.S.! Mario__s_Thanksgiving_by_JardimStudios

Today is a day to spend with your family, playing together, eating a great holiday meal, and seeing distant family members that you rarely have the opportunity to see! We sincerely hope that you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and are grateful that you've decided to spend even a moment of this special day reading this holiday wishes article!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Comments

Ragnarok
on November 27th 2014, 12:55 amRagnarok
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Is it just me or are Mario and Bowser EATING Sonic The Hedgehog instead of a Turkey for Thanksgiving dinner in the picture for this article?! Shocked
FM_Alchemist
on November 29th 2014, 6:13 pmFM_Alchemist
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Roasted Sonic for dinner!? Yes please! Very Happy
Tsubasa
I hope everyone had a tasty Thanksgiving!
Mouser
@Ragnarok wrote:Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Is it just me or are Mario and Bowser EATING Sonic The Hedgehog instead of a Turkey for Thanksgiving dinner in the picture for this article?! Shocked
I thought the same thing when I first saw that image!

@FM_Alchemist wrote:Roasted Sonic for dinner!? Yes please! Very Happy
That sounds good to me!
GeekyGamerZack
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, everybody in the United States of the USA! Aussie Thanksgiving is on the 31st February...in other words, I've never experienced it because it doesn't exist yet. Neutral
Amufungal
Happy holidays Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum