Go down
Admin
View user profile

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Discussion

on October 11th 2015, 10:54 am
Anyone? Neutral

on October 11th 2015, 2:34 pm
Ichigofan wrote:Do treasure balls respawn everytime you defeat the Elite Four?
Ichigofan wrote: Anyone? Neutral
I don't think Item Balls respawn at all, I'm afraid. Is there a particular item you need?

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on October 12th 2015, 7:49 pm
At the very least they respawn when you beat the main story for the first time. Wink

on October 12th 2015, 8:59 pm
Ichigofan wrote:At the very least they respawn when you beat the main story for the first time. Wink
What the WHAT?! Surprised

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on October 12th 2015, 9:26 pm
Um...he is right Mr. Zed. Smile

on October 12th 2015, 9:27 pm
That's awesome! Smile

on October 12th 2015, 9:29 pm
Um...the Yellow item balls don't come back though. Smile

on October 13th 2015, 9:02 am
I got my Evee Team up and Running. Every One is Currently at lvl 65.

Leafeon
Vaporeon
Flareon
Jolteon
Umbreon
and Espeon

I have a Glaceon but I dislike Ice Types, and I dont think im going to try for Sylveon

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on October 13th 2015, 2:00 pm
Does anyone else have a separate party for Contests? I've found that juggling a Pokémon between being battle-ready and being Contest-ready is kind of tricky, so I have a separate party just for Contests, one of each of the five varieties.

on October 14th 2015, 5:21 pm
I thought that I was the only person to have two separate teams of Pokemon lol. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum