Go down

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Discussion

on September 16th 2015, 5:32 pm
@Neptune Wild Xatu can be found in the Safari Zone, as well as in some Mirage Spots.

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on September 16th 2015, 6:03 pm
@GamerZack87 Thanks a bunch. Smile
View user profile

on September 16th 2015, 6:27 pm
@Mega_Trollface101

Banned

Posting a nude picture of an old man is not only against our ToS and has earned you a thirty year permaban, but it's just eww. Sad

View user profile

on September 16th 2015, 6:52 pm
My eyes!!! That gross image can never be unseen. Crying or Very sad

on September 16th 2015, 11:32 pm
@Clαππαd wrote:@Mega_Trollface101

Banned

Posting a nude picture of an old man is not only against our ToS and has earned you a thirty year permaban, but it's just eww. Sad
People like that should get a life instead of posting inappropriate images and being trolls on websites.
His username alone proves that he's a career troll. Razz

on September 16th 2015, 11:57 pm
Where can I find the Krazy HM skill Soar? Happy

View user profile

on September 29th 2015, 2:12 pm
There's no such HM. Wink
On-Topic: Is Pokemon X & Y longer than Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire?

on September 29th 2015, 2:35 pm
@Neptune You're welcome. Happy

@Krazyredd After encountering and defeating/capturing Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre, you are given an item called the Eon Flute which, when played, allows you to Soar through the skies over Hoenn on the back of your game's Eon twin (Latios in OR or Latias in AS). You can summon it in this way even if it's not in your party (if it's in a PC box, in Day Care, etc.), which makes Soaring much more convenient than the hidden move Fly. Plus, there is exclusive content when Soaring.

@Ichigofan I'd say that XY has a longer story, but ORAS has more things to do post-game. Wink

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on October 5th 2015, 2:37 pm
I love this game! I love you
Admin
View user profile

on October 9th 2015, 11:01 pm
Do treasure balls respawn everytime you defeat the Elite Four?

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum