Go down

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Discussion

on May 25th 2015, 4:47 pm
ive already got you gamerzack

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on May 25th 2015, 5:35 pm
Oh, right...

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne
Admin
View user profile

on September 13th 2015, 8:16 pm
Wow is this game shorter than Emerald? I'm already facing off against the Elite Four! Prinny

on September 13th 2015, 8:19 pm
I actually find it to be one of the more satisfying Pokémon games in terms of story, length and volume of content. Not dropping any spoilers, but there's more to it than you might think.

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Admin
View user profile

on September 13th 2015, 8:19 pm
What happened to the post-game legendary events?! I hope they weren't removed in favour for the event pokemon that you can get from the pokemon center as I probably missed a vast majority of them...Neutral

Admin
View user profile

on September 13th 2015, 8:27 pm
What's the best method of obtaining evolution stones...the only one I've received so far is a single Dawn Stone. Neutral

on September 13th 2015, 8:28 pm
This page has a list of how to get each and every Legendary Pokemon included in ORAS:

http://serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/legendary.shtml

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on September 13th 2015, 8:30 pm
Ichigofan wrote:What's the best method of obtaining evolution stones...the only one I've received so far is a single Dawn Stone. Neutral
If you have a Pokemon with maxed-out EVs, you'll be able to play some special missions in Super Training with it. Some of them reward you with evolutionary stones if you perform well.

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Admin
View user profile

on September 14th 2015, 2:55 pm
How long does it take to hatch eggs in this game?! It seems much longer then it was in Pokemon Emerald. Neutral

on September 14th 2015, 3:16 pm
I'm not sure, since I don't think I've hatched any Eggs in it yet.

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum