Go down

amiibo Discussion

on November 12th 2014, 3:15 am
amiibo looks exciting...and very collectable! My first priority of characters includes Mario, Link, Donkey Kong, Pikachu, Yoshi, Fox and Samus. My very first pick, however, is Kirby. Notice a pattern? That's right: it's the character roster from the original Super Smash Bros.! Shocked

From there, I'd probably expand to more characters such as Peach, Bowser, Zelda, Ganondorf, King Dedede, Pit, Little Mac and Mega Man, and possibly even Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness and Jigglypuff, among others. I'd also like to share the amiibo joy and give my buddy BurstDashV8 the "Blue Blur", as a counterpart to my "Blue Bomber"! sonic

(To avoid spoilers, secret characters' names are whited-out. Simply highlight the text if you want to see them.)

So which ones would you like to own? victory

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Re: amiibo Discussion

on November 12th 2014, 10:07 am
I hope this doesn't mean that Nintendo won't give us full games anymore unless we own a bunch of their Amiibos. Sad

on November 12th 2014, 3:38 pm
@RoboYoshi wrote:I hope this doesn't mean that Nintendo won't give us full games anymore unless we own a bunch of their Amiibos. Sad
I have the same fears lol. Rolling Eyes

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on November 12th 2014, 9:24 pm
My first 3 are Villager, Marth, and Wii Fit Trainer

on November 13th 2014, 5:45 am
I'd like to pick Meta Knight colours for my Kirby amiibo and nickname him "Pinky", as a tribute to Brawl in the Family. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on November 14th 2014, 6:04 pm
I'm not a fan of Skylanders, but as long as Ninty only uses Amiibo's for minor optional features and content rather than requiring it for base content or major dlc then I'm fine with the Amiibo line. Wink

on November 15th 2014, 12:07 pm
My Yoshi Amiibo just arrived from Amazon.com! ^.^

on November 15th 2014, 2:59 pm
@Anime_Gurl wrote:My Yoshi Amiibo just arrived from Amazon.com! ^.^
Already?! Surprised

Checks North American release date on Google

Wow, you received yours almost a week early! Congratulations! victory

on November 15th 2014, 5:48 pm
Shulk is a must, but I really wanna know what non SSB Amiibo they'll have... Like Captain Toad Surprised or Wonder Red, or Crankey Kong, or dare I dream of my most wanted Amiibo..... Bayonetta

on November 15th 2014, 11:57 pm
My most wanted amiibo can never be...I think you know who he is. That guy from Crystals of Silveria? Yup, you guessed it...it's Erik! Razz

Or do I mean somebody else? Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum