Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread Empty Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread

on November 7th 2014, 3:57 pm
As some of you already know, I'm a huge fan of D&D, the roleplaying game which initiated a gaming revolution. I can't be the only one on WiiWareWave who has an interest in it, so here's a place to chat about all things Dungeons and/or Dragons.

So which editions does everybody like? Personally, I dabble in most of them, in an attempt to learn about the history of the game dating back to its roots. I made my start during the tail end of 3.5's run, so I'm mostly interested in it along with 4th Edition, Essentials and the latest release, 5th Edition. However, I rarely have the opportunity to play as it's difficult to get together a gaming group. One thing I would like to try is running a campaign right here on WiiWareWave using the free-to-play 5th Edition ruleset, though only if there's enough interest. Smile

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin

Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread Empty Re: Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread

on November 8th 2014, 10:28 am
I've never played the pen and paper variant of Dungeons and Dragons before, but I would most certainly participate Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread Empty Re: Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread

on November 8th 2014, 3:29 pm
Awesome! You're definitely in for a treat. Smile

I should see if Rukiafan wants to play as well. I'll PM him shortly.

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum