Go down

Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread

on November 7th 2014, 3:57 pm
As some of you already know, I'm a huge fan of D&D, the roleplaying game which initiated a gaming revolution. I can't be the only one on WiiWareWave who has an interest in it, so here's a place to chat about all things Dungeons and/or Dragons.

So which editions does everybody like? Personally, I dabble in most of them, in an attempt to learn about the history of the game dating back to its roots. I made my start during the tail end of 3.5's run, so I'm mostly interested in it along with 4th Edition, Essentials and the latest release, 5th Edition. However, I rarely have the opportunity to play as it's difficult to get together a gaming group. One thing I would like to try is running a campaign right here on WiiWareWave using the free-to-play 5th Edition ruleset, though only if there's enough interest. Smile

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

Re: Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread

on November 8th 2014, 10:28 am
I've never played the pen and paper variant of Dungeons and Dragons before, but I would most certainly participate Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on November 8th 2014, 3:29 pm
Awesome! You're definitely in for a treat. Smile

I should see if Rukiafan wants to play as well. I'll PM him shortly.

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum