Go down

Who Is Your Favorite WiiWareWave Member?

on November 4th 2014, 5:44 pm
My favorite members in no particular order are Romantaku, GamerZack, Nintenbro, Jnes5, Rukiafan, and Shino Asada! Very Happy

Who are your top picks?

Re: Who Is Your Favorite WiiWareWave Member?

on November 4th 2014, 6:22 pm
My favourite memers are, in no particular order, Rukiafan, PassioNATE, Kushina, Shino Asada (aka Xiao Pai, Nepgear and Eureka), NINTENBRO82, Amufungal, Staroceancrazy, KingreX32, FuManchu, DigiDestined, Marioman, ReverseInverse, Ragnarok, Epona, mieu-fire, FM_Alchemist, Otaku, Chickgoboom, Yakko, and of course BurstDashV8 (my best buddy outside of the forums) and Ryuragnas (my best pal outside of the forums).

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on November 6th 2014, 2:03 pm
Tech101, Nintenbro, GamerZack, and Rukiafan. Cool

on November 6th 2014, 2:28 pm
D'Oh! Add SuperVash to my list. Sorry, dude!

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum