View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: suggetions to make the forum better

on June 29th 2011, 3:28 pm
@H_Bogart32 wrote:It looks a good sight better,however the reviews should not be at the bottom of the forum sections
another thing why is the calendar button blank Question

I already discussed that with Rukiafan. Thats some thing Sneaker is gonna have to change.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on June 29th 2011, 3:30 pm
The site is looking much better Wink

Admin
View user profile

on June 29th 2011, 4:35 pm
Don't be to excited guys, I'm only the boss of the widgets Wink. Couldn't combine being a full webmaster with my other site.
Admin
View user profile

on June 29th 2011, 6:10 pm
Don't sweat it Wink
I hereby dub thee our Widget Master Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Admin
View user profile

on June 29th 2011, 6:23 pm
Very Happy

BTW, where does BG stands for? Because those icons look pretty bad.

on June 29th 2011, 6:31 pm
The site looks awesome guys!
I noticed one odd thing though in the forums on topics with multiple pages those page select icons are black and blank Neutral

the forum itself looks good the colors are awesome,But I could do without all that info at the bottom of the forum,I like it but it's such a common thing on v-bulletin boards.....maybe the site could have a small tab that shows who's online and have it scroll only showing 3-4 members at a time!

also I agree with the poster that said that a tiny pic of our avatar would look cool on the latest topic tab
Admin
View user profile

on June 29th 2011, 6:34 pm
It was a part of the hitskins skin please change it I hate it too xD

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on July 2nd 2011, 6:32 pm
I think it would be cool if a tiny version of our avatar was displayed in that recent topics bar I also don't like the way the stats are listed at the forum home,they just look to blah.....I think it would look better if it was redone completely,any changes would make this site look distinguished from other forumotion/v-bulletin websites victory

on July 2nd 2011, 6:44 pm
@DBZmania wrote:I think it would be cool if a tiny version of our avatar was displayed in that recent topics bar I also don't like the way the stats are listed at the forum home,they just look to blah.....I think it would look better if it was redone completely,any changes would make this site look distinguished from other forumotion/v-bulletin websites victory
I agree.....it would make this site look not only better if done in a good way,but would also make wiiwarewave not look like a cookie cutter forumotion forum Very Happy

View user profile

on July 2nd 2011, 6:52 pm
Again, this is a forum made with the forumotion software. So some things are impossible to do. So a no go on the little images in the latest topic (it's widget without much options) and there is not much that can be done about the statistics (unless Rukiafan has more rights for this one). Not sure why that need to be changed though. It gives the most important information and it's very clear what everything means.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum