Go down

Your Weird Natural Talents

on October 27th 2014, 7:08 pm
Do you have any unusual talents? Would you like to share them with your forum pals? If so, then share them here!

Let's start with one of mine: I can sing the Jigglypuff song...in Jigglypuff's voice!

"Jigg-a-ly-puff! Jigg-a-lyyyyyyy-yyy-puff!" Pikachu

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

Re: Your Weird Natural Talents

on October 27th 2014, 7:16 pm
I can sing songs backwards in Japanese! I love you

on October 27th 2014, 8:39 pm
I don't know my talents Sad

on October 28th 2014, 12:42 am
passioNATE wrote:I don't know my talents Sad
When others insulted, mocked and teased you and your dreams, you simply ignored them and pursued your dreams regardless. Most others would end up lashing out or let the negative thoughts affect them, but the fact that you were able to ignore the insults just shows how talented you are at defying bullies and trolls. Smile

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on October 28th 2014, 9:52 am
True! I guess my talent is never give up, but I was thinking of something more unique like Kushinas and you'res

on February 17th 2015, 12:54 am
I can stretch my nostrils to an incredible size. I'm doing it right now!

on February 18th 2015, 11:35 am
I can touch my head with my feet!

on May 29th 2016, 5:54 pm
I've noticed I can remember so really random stuff
Admin
View user profile

on May 30th 2016, 12:55 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I have ridiculous eye-hand coordination. Some bully threw a bunch of stones at my face while I wasn't looking and I managed to grab all of the rocks when they were mere inches from my face! My friend that was with me at the time was impressed by my #NinjaLikeReflexes. Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum