Go down

Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U discussion

on June 3rd 2015, 5:47 am
Anyone else think we're going to get tournament mode, Lucas, Miiverse stage, and costume pak 2 (which as a K.K. slider costume) at E3?

on June 3rd 2015, 5:49 am
Yes! ^_^

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne

on June 3rd 2015, 4:32 pm
Just a couple of quick questions:

1. How big is the PAL file size?

2. What's the average length of time it takes to download the game?

The answers to these two questions might help me decide whether to get a hard copy vs. digital download.

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Admin
View user profile

on June 3rd 2015, 6:33 pm
Well the North American version is over 14 GB so the PAL release would probably be a little larger due to the extra language options that European games possess. As for how long...a game of that size typically takes between 8-14 hours for me and I have 12 MBPS internet connection. I hope this helps. Wink

on June 3rd 2015, 7:27 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Well the North American version is over 14 GB so the PAL release would probably be a little larger due to the extra language options that European games possess. As for how long...a game of that size typically takes between 8-14 hours for me and I have 12 MBPS internet connection. I hope this helps. Wink
WHAT?! Surprised

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on June 4th 2015, 8:33 pm
I'm really looking forward to being knocked off-screen by y'all! Happy

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on June 10th 2015, 8:05 pm
I finally bought this game last week! I'm really looking forward to playing some games with everyone! Happy

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum