Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U discussion

+4
KeAfan7
Clαππαd
RyanNerdyGamer
Aqua Cherry Blossom
8 posters
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U discussion - Page 1 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U discussion

November 25th 2014, 1:42 pm
Dissapointing Sakurai didn't completely keep his word about 3DS version having handheld references and WiiU having home console references :/
jam With the Band, AR Cards, Culdipct, Dillons Rolling Western, Style Savvy, Art Academy, Golden Sun, and X music are in the WiiU version but NOT 3DS :/

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U discussion - Page 1 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U discussion

April 6th 2015, 1:40 am
Hey, has anyone tried out the Smash Ballot yet? Apparently, a lot of people want Reckless Silhouette Guy as an actual fighter; the scary thing is that if he receives enough votes, it could really happen! O.o
Anonymous

April 6th 2015, 9:34 pm
This thread is so quiet.
Does anyone own the Wii U version of Super Smash Bros. yet? Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 6th 2015, 9:50 pm
@Kushina yeah I really want to play with more friends Sad

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

April 6th 2015, 10:28 pm
I don't own it yet, but I might be able to get it next week. Hopefully my Internet connection will return to normal by then.
Splatuna
Splatuna

April 7th 2015, 7:46 pm
I might get this for my birthday on 27th April! Cool

RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 11th 2015, 8:46 pm
Pre-purchase question: Can amiibo be used in For Fun mode online? It's yet another factor which would push me to buy this game so I can play with y'all. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 12th 2015, 9:06 pm
@Zack sadly no
Anyway when's Miiverse and Tournement mode coming?

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 19th 2015, 5:29 pm
passioNATE wrote:sadly no
Drat. Then how about custom characters/Mii Fighters?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 3rd 2015, 4:52 am
I might be able to buy this game tomorrow! victory
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 3rd 2015, 5:47 am
Anyone else think we're going to get tournament mode, Lucas, Miiverse stage, and costume pak 2 (which as a K.K. slider costume) at E3?

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 3rd 2015, 5:49 am
Yes! ^_^
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 3rd 2015, 4:32 pm
Just a couple of quick questions:

1. How big is the PAL file size?

2. What's the average length of time it takes to download the game?

The answers to these two questions might help me decide whether to get a hard copy vs. digital download.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 3rd 2015, 6:33 pm
Well the North American version is over 14 GB so the PAL release would probably be a little larger due to the extra language options that European games possess. As for how long...a game of that size typically takes between 8-14 hours for me and I have 12 MBPS internet connection. I hope this helps. Wink

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U discussion - Page 1 19654

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U discussion - Page 1 87457210

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U discussion - Page 1 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 3rd 2015, 7:27 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Well the North American version is over 14 GB so the PAL release would probably be a little larger due to the extra language options that European games possess. As for how long...a game of that size typically takes between 8-14 hours for me and I have 12 MBPS internet connection. I hope this helps. Wink
WHAT?! Surprised
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 4th 2015, 8:33 pm
I'm really looking forward to being knocked off-screen by y'all! Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 10th 2015, 8:05 pm
I finally bought this game last week! I'm really looking forward to playing some games with everyone! Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)