Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
FuManchu
FuManchu

The goodbye and welcome back WiiWareWave discussion Empty The goodbye and welcome back WiiWareWave discussion

on October 3rd 2014, 3:17 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I had to leave WiiWareWave for a short while thanks to a busy work schedule, but now I have more free time again so I've returned for the time being.

The goodbye and welcome back WiiWareWave discussion Opb10
FM_Alchemist
FM_Alchemist

The goodbye and welcome back WiiWareWave discussion Empty Re: The goodbye and welcome back WiiWareWave discussion

on October 4th 2014, 12:29 pm
Welcome back @FuManchu!

Admin

The goodbye and welcome back WiiWareWave discussion Empty Re: The goodbye and welcome back WiiWareWave discussion

on October 4th 2014, 2:04 pm
@FuManchu wrote:I had to leave WiiWareWave for a short while thanks to a busy work schedule, but now I have more free time again so I've returned for the time being.
Welcome back my friend! I look forward to your upcoming articles. Wink

on October 6th 2014, 11:37 am
Sorry for not posting anything for a very long time.
I hope to be more active again, but I can't make any promises.

Admin

on February 8th 2018, 6:39 pm
I might be gone tomorrow as my grandparents are going to visit me at a local diner for an early birthday gathering! I will return by Saturday "possibly even Friday afternoon". Wink

on February 8th 2018, 6:47 pm
Have fun @Reanfan!

on September 12th 2018, 12:10 am
I have returned from hell. No, really I was studying abroad in my awful country of birth. Crying or Very sad

The goodbye and welcome back WiiWareWave discussion Images10
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum