Go down

Wii U eShop Recommendations Discussion

on September 12th 2014, 12:34 am
I finally have an external HDD for my Wii U! I hope 1TB is enough though...

Anyway, I'm finally able to download plenty of retail downloads, eShop exclusives and, of course, Virtual Console games. Here's my current library as it stands right now:

Retail Download
New Super Mario Bros. U

eShop Exclusive
Sorry, no games here right now...

Virtual Console
Super Mario Kart (Super Nintendo)
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (Game Boy Advance)
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (Game Boy Advance)
Golden Sun (Game Boy Advance)

As you can see, my library is fairly tiny at the moment, so I'd like to collect some more games. I was wondering about the games you guys like, and which ones you'd recommend to a Wii U newbie (a Wii U-bie?). Smile

By the way, in terms of VC, I'd be mainly interested in Super Nintendo and Game Boy Advance (I have NES games on my 2DS). victory

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne
Admin
View user profile

Re: Wii U eShop Recommendations Discussion

on September 12th 2014, 11:27 am
I'd recommend Mario Kart 8, Fire Emblem (GBA), D&D: Chronicles of Mystara. Wink

on September 13th 2014, 11:20 am
Are there any kart racers besides Mario Kart 8 that you would recommend downloading lol? Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on September 13th 2014, 4:05 pm
Rukiafan wrote:I'd recommend Mario Kart 8, Fire Emblem (GBA), D&D: Chronicles of Mystara. Wink
I'll keep those in mind. Thanks, Rukia-kun! Smile

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on September 15th 2014, 11:03 am
GamerZack87 wrote:
Rukiafan wrote:I'd recommend Mario Kart 8, Fire Emblem (GBA), D&D: Chronicles of Mystara. Wink
I'll keep those in mind. Thanks, Rukia-kun! Smile
You should download Wario Land 4! It's the best game in the series.

on April 6th 2015, 1:44 am
I'm trying to decide whether to take advantage of the offer in the European eShop. If you buy any three games out of Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Mario Kart DS or WarioWare: Touched!, you get the fourth for free. Think I should do it? Smile

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum