Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

WiiWareWave Website Friend Request Topic Empty WiiWareWave Website Friend Request Topic

on September 3rd 2014, 12:18 am
I've sent a fresh friend request to the following list of WiiWareWave members: Gamergy, Rukiafan, Staroceancrazy, DigiDestined, Aussiegamer, KingreX32, Objection Blaster, GamerZack87, Epona, SKTTR, SuperVash, Tech101, ReverseInverse, ToughGamer, Natsume.
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

WiiWareWave Website Friend Request Topic Empty Re: WiiWareWave Website Friend Request Topic

on September 3rd 2014, 3:39 am
Glad to have you on my friends list, 'BRO, though I thought you were already on it. victory

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

WiiWareWave Website Friend Request Topic Empty Re: WiiWareWave Website Friend Request Topic

on September 3rd 2014, 1:15 pm
You're already on my list of friends and I'm on yours. Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum