Go down
Admin
View user profile

Re: My outrage over Nintendo's 'New 3DS' console

on December 9th 2014, 5:50 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:I'm sure that Nintendo has a number of fun 3DS game projects in the works. They're probably just waiting for the next Nintendo Direct, which should be due any time now. Wink
But what happens if most of the newly announced titles are New 3DS exclusive? Either way we should know very soon whether or not the New 3DS is an enhanced system like the DSi was for the DS or a full-blown replacement for the original 3DS systems.

Re: My outrage over Nintendo's 'New 3DS' console

on December 9th 2014, 11:48 pm
I'm sure Nintendo stated that support for the original 3DS wouldn't be entirely dropped, and that there would be plenty of games which can be played on traditional models. Given that Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, an enhanced remake of a Wii title, is currently the only game revealed to be New 3DS-exclusive, I would hope that (nearly) all first-party New 3DS exclusives would be remakes. Frankly, I'm a little surprised that Majora 3D is only New 3DS-enhanced, especially given that the original needed the Expansion Pak to run on the N64.

If I can avoid getting a New 3DS until a must-have title comes along, then I'm more than happy to have fun with my 2DS. Until Nintendo completely drops first-party support for the classic 3DS, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Smile

*Squidkid Shorts
(My deepest apologies to you all...lol jk) Razz

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Previous Episode: S04E05 The Turquoise and the Dracquan
Next Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum