Go down
Admin
View user profile

Re: My outrage over Nintendo's 'New 3DS' console

on August 30th 2014, 11:49 am
passioNATE wrote:I just feel like this gen was way too short... If this system somehow allows for all NNID games (DSi, 3DS, WiiU, VC, ect.) to be played on the go the I wont mind as much as my hope is to just have an all in one console that lasts 10 years
True, but keep in mind that would likely mean that Nintendo would also abandon the Wii U soon and for those of us who payed $300+ for a Wii U won't handle alienation very well.

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on August 30th 2014, 9:10 pm
We'll I meant in a way where you kinda still have to own the WiiU to play them, like a temp transfer

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on August 30th 2014, 9:14 pm
passioNATE wrote:We'll I meant in a way where you kinda still have to own the WiiU to play them, like a temp transfer
^This. Sony has already implemented a similar feature with the PS3 and PS Vita, so it'd be interesting to see Nintendo's own cross-play feature.

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Previous Episode: S04E05 The Turquoise and the Dracquan
Next Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"That's CAPTAIN You Little Runt! Now go back to the brig, Deshway!"
-- Sven, Shell of Thal
View user profile

on August 31st 2014, 1:12 pm
Rukiafan wrote:
passioNATE wrote:I just feel like this gen was way too short... If this system somehow allows for all NNID games (DSi, 3DS, WiiU, VC, ect.) to be played on the go the I wont mind as much as my hope is to just have an all in one console that lasts 10 years
True, but keep in mind that would likely mean that Nintendo would also abandon the Wii U soon and for those of us who payed $300+ for a Wii U won't handle alienation very well.
We should wait until Nintendo announces more details before we start to panic. Smile

on October 25th 2014, 8:09 pm
If I had a 3ds this would tick me off. But I dont so it doesn't. I understand though. Its like its throwing all the other 3ds owners under the bus. Im wondering if I shoulnt just wait formthis one to release here in NA.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Admin
View user profile

on October 26th 2014, 11:34 am
I totally agree it's a backhanded jab to all current 3DS owners and what's worse the past year for the 3DS has been nearly as bad as it has been for the Wii U in-terms of new game releases although third party support is much better, it's almost been abandoned by Nintendo... So the 3DS only had two good years of first party support before Nintendo stepped away and started preparing for their next handheld system.

on October 26th 2014, 3:21 pm
I'm not took mad yet, I'll see where this goes first before I can judge

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on December 7th 2014, 5:52 pm
Hope Nintendo keep support standard 3DS. Sad

Admin
View user profile

on December 9th 2014, 4:14 pm
Besides Majora's Mask 3D and Project S.T.E.A.M. there doesn't appear to be any first party support for the 3DS which is sad since one of those games is just a remaster and not a completely new game. Neutral

on December 9th 2014, 4:24 pm
I'm sure that Nintendo has a number of fun 3DS game projects in the works. They're probably just waiting for the next Nintendo Direct, which should be due any time now. Wink

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Previous Episode: S04E05 The Turquoise and the Dracquan
Next Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"That's CAPTAIN You Little Runt! Now go back to the brig, Deshway!"
-- Sven, Shell of Thal
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum