Go down

Fire Emblem (GBA) Discussion

on August 20th 2014, 12:04 pm
The first Gameboy Advance Fire Emblem game releases on the Wii U VC tomorrow here in Europe lol. Smile
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/08/fire_emblem_bringing_the_battle_to_the_wii_u_in_europe_this_week

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

Re: Fire Emblem (GBA) Discussion

on September 5th 2014, 3:15 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Why hasn't this released in North America yet? Sad

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Admin
View user profile

on September 6th 2014, 11:55 am
This'll be an insta-download if it releases before the end of the year. I usually don't have any money to spend from the start of the year up until my birthday on April 2nd. I have enjoyed the Fire Emblem games that I have played, but I've never had the opportunity to play the handheld titles in the series, so I'm looking forward to the GBA and DS iterations releasing on the Wii U Virtual Console Service. Wink

Admin
View user profile

on September 10th 2014, 6:19 pm
Does anyone else believe that this game will release in North America just in time for the Zelda/Fire Emblem Super Smashing Sale that starts tomorrow? They did it for Europe so it wouldn't surprise me if NoA does the same thing! What do you guys and gals think though? Do you think that it's a possibility? Wink

on September 10th 2014, 7:51 pm
I hope so, I've just started to get into awakening some more, I had to purches DLC in order to make the game easier for me, but it'll finally be worth it to experience the game I bought way back in Feb 2013...

on September 11th 2014, 1:13 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Does anyone else believe that this game will release in North America just in time for the Zelda/Fire Emblem Super Smashing Sale that starts tomorrow? They did it for Europe so it wouldn't surprise me if NoA does the same thing! What do you guys and gals think though? Do you think that it's a possibility? Wink
North America is still waiting for this game. Sad

on September 12th 2014, 12:21 am
I'm unsure about whether to get this game. Is it overly difficult?

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne

on September 13th 2014, 11:15 am
GamerZack87 wrote:I'm unsure about whether to get this game. Is it overly difficult?
Not at all. Fire Emblem Awakening is much more difficult than this game lol. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on September 14th 2014, 1:10 am
Xiao Pai wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:I'm unsure about whether to get this game. Is it overly difficult?
Not at all. Fire Emblem Awakening is much more difficult than this game lol. Smile
Really? Surprised

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne

on September 15th 2014, 11:00 am
GamerZack87 wrote:
Xiao Pai wrote:
Really? Surprised
I agree if only because of the game's more simplistic gameplay and character management compared to Awakening.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum