Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

R.I.P. Robin Williams

+4
Himawari Chan
Clαππαd
Objection Blaster
Ragnarok
8 posters
Go down
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

R.I.P. Robin Williams Empty R.I.P. Robin Williams

August 11th 2014, 5:10 pm
I just read this article and I can't believe that it's true http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/showbiz/robin-williams-dead/

Robin Williams was such a talented actor and comedian and he will be missed. Sad

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
Objection Blaster
Objection Blaster

R.I.P. Robin Williams Empty Re: R.I.P. Robin Williams

August 11th 2014, 5:17 pm
Today is a sad day for both Hollywood and Nintendo since he was a big-time backer of The Legend of Zelda series. It's especially sad that such a funny-guy would become so depressed with his life that he would kill himself to end it all. R.I.P. Robin Williams may you make everyone laugh up there in heaven.

Objection! photo 634142902458092890-Objection.jpg
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

August 12th 2014, 10:45 am
This news is surreal.
I still can't believe that my favorite American comedian has passed away. Sad

Objection Blaster wrote:Today is a sad day for both Hollywood and Nintendo since he was a big-time backer of The Legend of Zelda series. It's especially sad that such a funny-guy would become so depressed with his life that he would kill himself to end it all. R.I.P. Robin Williams may you make everyone laugh up there in heaven.
It is very heartbreaking that a person who spent his whole life making people laugh was so sad on the inside. R.I.P. Robin Williams you will be remembered always. Crying or Very sad

August 12th 2014, 4:20 pm
This is so sad. I wish his family the best and hope that he can now rest in peace. Sad
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

August 13th 2014, 1:13 am
I grew up watching a number of movies starring Robin Williams, all of them masterpieces of the highest quality. My condolences go out to his family in this sad hour. Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

August 13th 2014, 9:36 am
It truly is sad, I never watched much with him in it, but I might start now... especially Alladin since I feel i need to watch 90's Disney Movies anyway

August 13th 2014, 11:05 am
passioNATE wrote:It truly is sad, I never watched much with him in it, but I might start now... especially Alladin since I feel i need to watch 90's Disney Movies anyway
You should watch Hook which also stars the late Bob Hoskins as well. It's one of his best Disney movies. Smile
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

August 18th 2014, 2:58 pm
This is so sad. Sad
Rest in peace Robin Williams. Crying or Very sad

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

September 27th 2014, 11:38 am
He will live on in the hearts of his fans for the rest of their lives. He was a true legend and will not be forgotten. R.I.P. Robin Williams. Sad

R.I.P. Robin Williams 19654

R.I.P. Robin Williams 87457210

R.I.P. Robin Williams Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)