Go down

Re: Xenoblade Chronicles X Discussion

on May 25th 2016, 2:18 pm
How many hours has everyone sunk into this game?

on July 12th 2016, 1:45 pm
What's the most difficult Tyrant in the game?

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on July 13th 2016, 8:01 pm
Potentially noobish question: Does this game have online multiplayer?

Second potentially noobish question: Can you create your own character(s)?

Third potentially noobish question: This isn't actually a question, it's a statement.

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne
Admin
View user profile

on July 14th 2016, 4:12 pm
@Staroceancrazy

337 hours. I completed all maps 100% except for the Telethia tyrant in Noctilum, that's the only area at 99%.

@Amufungal

The flying Telethia in the highest parts of North Noctilum. At least that's the most powerful one of the normal Tyrants (the ones that are shown on the map / not hidden).

@GeekyGamerZack

Yes, you can create your own main character. (Don't fret if you don't like him, there's a quest and the reward is that you'll always be able to change your appearance.
The other party members can't be changed, but there are thousands of different gears to wear and costumes to craft, so there's plenty of customization.

Yes, there's an online multiplayer, though it's co-op arena battles, not openworld gameplay. There are neat online features as well, such as adding friends as NPCs to your party, or becoming part of a group that hunts together, or putting unwanted gear into a slot machine so others could win them and other little things. Even the offline mode can and should be played online for neat benefits.
Admin
View user profile

on July 14th 2016, 5:06 pm
@SKTTR Can augments equipped to weapons and armour be obtained during treasure deals? Or do they disappear entirely when the new person obtains your equipment e.g. you lose the augments and the recipient doesn't obtain them either?

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum