Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
silksofsweden
silksofsweden
this is probally the most expected preview ever. im going to review loz: ocarina of time. now before i do that im gonna give you my first experience i had. back in the old days when it first arrived in n64 i was happy to see a new zelda game. it had the greatest storyline and graphic i ever could imagine. it quickly became my absolute favourite zelda game of them all. now there is many versions the game. so when it came out on 3ds i test played it and here is my preview!

1: storyline
well the storyline is the same but i can tell you right now 3ds made the storyline so awesome(not that it always was) it made it all so smooth and you really get sucked in. you will wish you were inside that game and lived inside it

2: gameplay
the gameplay is the same but more enjoyable. it has a unique way to play it. it really has improved alot

3: graphic
the title says it all. this is by far the greatest graphics I've seen in a zelda game. There are no zelda game that are as big as ocarina

4: sound/music
I loved the sound and music back at the n64 and i still love it now. the music has improved alot and it still keep its charm. the sound still makes its classical zelda sound. its completely magic and fantasyfull

5: fun factor
fun factor is all there is. you will have so much fun it will burn you into your memory. like 50 year later you will still have fun with this game. if you are a zelda fan like me then get it for the love of nayru. its really worth it. and if you never played ocarina of time yet then nows your chance. the legend is continueing forever

total score: i give ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 10/10 perfect score. simple i love ocarina of time and they didn't butcher it. it kept its charm and kept all the detail and improved it. this is something you gotta worship

10- Perfect This game is nearly perfect, and has little if any flaws, and is a blast to play!

Preview: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS Retail) Legend-of-Zelda-Ocarina-of-Time-3D-Screenshots

Preview: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS Retail) The-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3d-3ds-screenshots-1-546
Preview: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS Retail) Legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3d-screenshots
Preview: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS Retail) Screenshot_36397

Preview: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS Retail) 752322_0
this is a silks of sweden preview hope you all like it. now go and play your ocarina of time

Last edited by silks on June 25th 2011, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

my friends code:
super smash bros brawl = 2838-4154-7461
mario kart wii = 2622-9874-2387
mario striker super charged = 3010-2663-2823

Preview: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS Retail) Silks_11
Preview: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS Retail) Orihim10
Preview: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS Retail) Navi
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
I liked your pokémon black/white review a bit more,but it's a nice review Wink
btw one of your images is blocked Neutral
silksofsweden
Rukiafan wrote:I liked your pokémon black/white review a bit more,but it's a nice review Wink
btw one of your images is blocked Neutral
really? which one? cause i can see all the pics
KeAfan7
The one that says nintendolife and says not to link thier images and backgrounds Surprised
silksofsweden
Rukiafan wrote:The one that says nintendolife and says not to link thier images and backgrounds Surprised
ok i removed that pic. hopefully you will be able to see all pics
KIBAxHINATA
This review compliments Cloud_Strife's OoT n64 review nicely since the games're mostly unchanged so there was no need for another detailed review Smile
KIBAxHINATA
Sorry for the double post,but your pics are fantastic silks!
silksofsweden
protoman wrote:This review compliments Cloud_Strife's OoT n64 review nicely since the games're mostly unchanged so there was no need for another detailed review Smile
he did it for n64 but i doing it for 3ds. thats diffrent version
KIBAxHINATA
I love that they added the Master Quest version in this game :3
silksofsweden
yeah that was soo awesome. im gonna get 3ds and ocarina of time later
KIBAxHINATA
@silks Me too! Oh and congrats on reaching daisy rank!
silksofsweden
protoman wrote:@silks Me too! Oh and congrats on reaching daisy rank!
i didnt even notice it yet lolz. thx
DigiDestined
nice review silks,and I wholeheartedly agree this is a spectacular game that everyone has to play through at least once!
silksofsweden
yeah. they took all the good parts and multiply it 100 times over and this is what we got
Akatsuki
Is it just me or is the resolution on Zelda 3d even better than Twilight Princess?
regardless I really like your preview of zelda 3d I want it!
silksofsweden
Akatsuke wrote:Is it just me or is the resolution on Zelda 3d even better than Twilight Princess?
regardless I really like your preview of zelda 3d I want it!
same here
Megatron2000
Great review dude |D
silksofsweden
thx megatron
ShounenMania
The best game in the series hands down Exclamation
Tinglemaster
Great first impressions silks Surprised
Navi
This is the best game ever!
I like your impressions of these games,but are these reviews or first impressions Question
either way I like it so don't worry I was just wondering Wink
silksofsweden
thx everyone. i know i havent been online that much. mostly i've been busy. i try to get me online more and upload a new review
Ganondorfthewicked
This game is an absolute blast to play and can be really addictive your score is perfect and so is your quick review Envy
silksofsweden
thx. stay tuned for more awesome review
Midnafanatic
I just beat this game and I'll tell ya'll it is one 3ds game you shouldn't miss Surprised
Golden Freiza
This is one bad@$$ game that won't disappoint =D
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)