View previous topicView next topic
Admin
View user profile
Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine is a localised North American version of the popular Japanese puzzle game Puyo Puyo that features characters from the Sonic The Hedgehog Series!

Gameplay

The gameplay in MBM is a fairly simple match 3 or more puzzle game with a tetris like feel to it as you drop colored jelly beans down and try to match them up with other same colored to clear your ever diminishing space on your side and drop petrified jelly beans on your opponent's side blocking off potential matches!
This game has a 1-player mode and 2-player mode which basically play the same.
The cpu A.I. is a synch at easier difficulty levels,but is brutal at the higher ones!

Graphics and Music

What can I say,as there's not much to this game's graphics,they're not bad but just simple in a tetris kind of way.....
The music is pretty basic as well and though it isn't bad at first the one or two tunes in this game get old really fast...

Bottom line-Take a great tetris style game with a few twists and add Sonic characters and you've got a decent puzzle game that will keep you entertained for short bursts!

Price-800 points

Score ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 8/10

8- Great This is a great game that might have a few flaws or could have been better, but is still a game we highly recommend!

Last edited by Rukiafan on June 27th 2011, 6:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

I'm finalizing my review but I need 2 or 3 pics added to this review and I don't have access to a laptop at the moment if you read this before I have added pics please add some,Sneaker or KingreX32 Wink
Sounds like a fun game :3
your review makes me want to buy this.
I just got this and its a fun game!
I think the score is fair for how fun this game is so nice review Wink
This sounds really good I might try this sometime!
I do like puzzle games and this sounds really fun Smile
I would give this a 7 simply because it's a Kirby's Ghost Trap clone, but otherwise this is a great puzzler. |D
Should I get this or Pac Attack?
I enjoyed playing this game with my grandmother when I was a child.
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum