View previous topicView next topic
Admin
View user profile
Sonic The Hedgehog is back along with his new friend tails in this second installment of the series and must once again stop dr. eggman "aka dr. robotnik" from trying to conquer the world using his robot army!

Gameplay

STH2 adds alot to the original formula such as new items,and much faster platforming action and the wii vc version's emulation of this game is nearly perfect as there is nearly no slowdown while going at fast speeds,or any audio issues at all!
This game is actually quite long as it has nearly 10 zones with 2 levels each,and may take over 4 hours to beat,so you may not finish it in one sitting unless you have plenty of free time!

This game also features a terrific multiplayer mode where 2-players can play through 4 zones from the main game competing for the most defeated enemies,rings,items,score,and quickest time the player who wins in the most categories is the overall winner of the level!

Graphics and Music

The graphics in sonic the hedgehog 2 are vastly improved over those seen in the first sonic game,as the resolution is better,and the levels are more detailed and colorful!

The soundtrack in this game is superb as most of the music is pleasing to the ears,and is quite memorable and the sound effects aren't annoying either!

Bottom line-with some of the best gameplay in the series,and an awesome multiplayer mode,as well as a top tier soundtrack sonic the hedgehog 2 is a dream come true for any fan of the platforming genre! rukiafan.

Price-800 points
Score ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 9/10

9- Awesome This game has little in the way of flaws, and is a highly enjoyable experience.

Last edited by Rukiafan on June 27th 2011, 5:56 pm; edited 8 times in total

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

on June 24th 2011, 11:13 pmAmufungal
I can't wait for your review to be posted! I'm very much looking forward to it Smile
on June 26th 2011, 7:06 pmReanfan
My review is finished Wink

@kingrex could you please add 3-4 pics on this review and 2-3 for dr. robotnik's mean bean machine?
on June 26th 2011, 8:43 pmDBZmania
This is one of my favorite Sonic the hedgehog games as well and I'm as picky as Mad
Another nice unbiased review victory
on June 27th 2011, 5:57 pmReanfan
I added pics from photobucket Wink
on June 30th 2011, 1:29 pmDBZmania
I like the format this review is in better it looks more professional Very Happy
Sonic 2 is a great game with few flaws great review Rukiafan!
on January 6th 2012, 1:45 pmMs_Kinomoto
Um....good review Rukiafan Smile
Superb review considering you hadn't perfected your reviewing style quite yet. Too bad this might not be available for much longer. Sad
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum