Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+21
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Tsubasa
Supertimbros
Clαππαd
RWBY_Red
Gekkouga-Senpai
Himawari Chan
Golden Freiza
FuManchu
ShanaNoShakugan
Ragnarok
DigiDestined
Marioman18
Tsukoko
Aqua Cherry Blossom
ryuragnas
Staroceancrazy
Amufungal
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
KokorOtaku
25 posters
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 20 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

May 15th 2015, 10:49 pm
Kirby: Right Back At Ya!™

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 20 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 20 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 20 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 20 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

May 16th 2015, 9:40 am
My backloggery needs more attention... I need to get ready for Nintendos huge update which may implement accomplishments for ALL games currently on the NN

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

May 16th 2015, 3:45 pm
Kushina-chan... Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 16th 2015, 8:25 pm
Deluxe X3

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 16th 2015, 9:30 pm
So you can't Perappu with Kushina-chan...that's still not good at all. Sad
Marioman18
Marioman18

May 17th 2015, 10:51 am
Power Rangers Mushroom Force! victory

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 20 Pbucket
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 17th 2015, 3:10 pm
Wasn't Super Mario Bros. Z left unfinished? That was one of the most awesome shows on the Internet.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 18th 2015, 4:47 am
I'm unsure if I'll download the Kirby minigames games

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 18th 2015, 5:48 am
Kushina-chan was the first to post in the Power Rangers Mushroom Force auditions, and will be credited as both the Pink Ranger and the voice of Wendy. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 19th 2015, 8:52 am
Audino's are now live in the Unova region

May 19th 2015, 12:51 pm
I'm so sorry! Crying or Very sad
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 19th 2015, 2:16 pm
@Kushina I'll be redrawing your character's human form. Do you have any special requests for her clothing, or would you prefer something similar to before? Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 19th 2015, 2:52 pm
I just bought a Kirby Gourmet Race Theme for my 3DS

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 20th 2015, 12:30 pm
Going digital. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 20th 2015, 2:20 pm
Wait...SMG2 has HOW MANY Stars to collect?! Surprised
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 20th 2015, 6:13 pm
Digital games makes it easier to collect physical amiibo

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 20th 2015, 8:02 pm
You like Nintendo, I assume? victory
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 21st 2015, 11:56 am
I'm the Yellow Ranger. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 21st 2015, 1:54 pm
Rukiafan wrote:I'm the Yellow Ranger. Wink
FUN FACT: In the precursor to Mushroom Force (Power Rangers Nintendo Force), the Yellow Ranger had Star power rather than Lightning Bolt power. In the new series, it's the White Ranger who has Star power, specifically that of the Rainbow Star. victory
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 22nd 2015, 8:36 pm
When you write your first episode of Power Rangers Mushroom Force make a wallpaper for the series so @Amufungal can create a PRMF promotional theme for WiiWareWave. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 22nd 2015, 11:28 pm
Rukiafan wrote:When you write your first episode of Power Rangers Mushroom Force make a wallpaper for the series so @Amufungal can create a PRMF promotional theme for WiiWareWave. Wink
I can't start writing the series until I receive confirmation that Clannad will/will not be credited as the White Ranger. Actually, I still need to hear from @Aqua Cherry Blossom, @ReverseInverse and @Ragnarok to see if they'd still like to be credited as well. Plus, we need someone to be credited as the Black Ranger, not to mention seven future Rangers too. I know @passioNATE didn't wish to participate in the original forum game, but do you think he'd at least want to be credited as being in the series?

-------

https://www.wiiwarewave.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4806
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)