Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+21
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Tsubasa
Supertimbros
Clαππαd
RWBY_Red
Gekkouga-Senpai
Himawari Chan
Golden Freiza
FuManchu
ShanaNoShakugan
Ragnarok
DigiDestined
Marioman18
Tsukoko
Aqua Cherry Blossom
ryuragnas
Staroceancrazy
Amufungal
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
KokorOtaku
25 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

GCN - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

December 8th 2014, 1:22 am
Shulk continues to apply for a sword licence
Shulk: Phew, I'm done. And just in time!
Licenser: Sorry, but you're 0.01 seconds too late.
Shulk: But I-
BZZAP!!
Shulk: ...that's it? That couldn't have been more than 2 watt.
Licenser: Ah, but your gorgeous, golden locks are now a frizzy mess, heheheh...
Shulk: What?! NUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Licenser: In any case, you have successfully applied for a licence to wield your sword.
Shulk: Oh, good.
Licenser: Please wait until after the international release of the New Nintendo 3DS to receive it.
Shulk: But that won't be for months!
Licenser: If you have any complaints, please vent into your blog, profile or microtext feed.
Shulk: Okay, I will!
That night...
Shulk: Over 9000 new subscribers? After I posted THAT?!
To be continued in Xenoblade Chronicles 3D...
Rukiafan wrote:I'm game! Wink
Neat! You won't be disappointed! GCN - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 631737971
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

GCN - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

December 8th 2014, 11:49 am
That sounds like Sword Art Online! Surprised

GCN - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 19654

GCN - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 87457210

GCN - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

December 8th 2014, 12:46 pm
Pits impression of Shulk in SSBU Palutenas Temple stage is hilarious, it's sterio typical in the same way as punch-out!!characters are in Punch-Out!! Wii

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 8th 2014, 2:06 pm
GCN! GCN! GCN! GCN! GCN! Very Happy
Rukiafan wrote:That sounds like Sword Art Online! Surprised
Well, I thought of the concept for Midakaoi Online before I'd even heard of SAO. There are many unique concepts, but the text limit won't let me elaborate them in my signature. Basically, the heroes of each setting are abducted from their own worlds and forced into LockDown for reasons unknown. With Midakaoi Online, you can either play it on a normal computer OR you can elect to be put in LockDown, which places a player's body in suspended animation in the real world while their mind lives out an adventure in the virtual world.

The problem is that LockDown is supposed to be entirely voluntary; it is illegal to force any Lanovan into LockDown against their will, with harsh punishments for people who knowingly do so. That didn't stop a group of shady individuals from cherry-picking one individual from each Outer Ring world and forcing them into LockDown; the catch is that Alph, Tessa, Zed, Sky and the others aren't technically Lanovan, which means it would be one massive loophole if the shady individuals were allowed to prove it true!
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

December 9th 2014, 8:25 pm
Nice signature lol. Smile

GCN - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 9th 2014, 8:40 pm
Cats are my favorite animal

Super Coinage!

December 9th 2014, 8:53 pm
I'd like to see #DS #VC for the Wii U starting in January lol. Smile

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 10th 2014, 12:00 am
A hedge mage with furry ears. Smile
Shino Asada wrote:Nice signature lol. Smile
Which part? Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 10th 2014, 11:04 am
I hope you guys have fun with your game

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 10th 2014, 4:09 pm
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 10th 2014, 9:58 pm
Have fun

December 11th 2014, 11:38 am
NoA needs to do a better job supporting VC. I'm not impressed with their performance so far.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 11th 2014, 3:42 pm
So...is Chai latté tea or coffee? I ask because I've also heard of Chai tea, and I'm slightly confused... Neutral
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 12th 2014, 1:21 pm
All the people playing have been really nice to me on WWW

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 12th 2014, 1:44 pm
NoA needs to hurry up and release Golden Sun 2 on the #WiiU #VC. Neutral

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 13th 2014, 6:05 pm
I wonder when XenoBlade will be available on NEW 3DS?

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 14th 2014, 10:07 pm
When will be the next Nintendo Direct? I'm looking forward to the next announcements. Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 15th 2014, 11:14 am
Dungeons And Dragons FTW! Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 15th 2014, 3:41 pm
Xenoblade FT...okay, I can't honestly say as I have yet to play a Xenoblade game. But just wait till I play X! GCN - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 15th 2014, 9:08 pm
DD&D

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 15th 2014, 11:02 pm
N64 on Wii U would be neat! Smile
passioNATE wrote:DD&D
I don't get it... Neutral
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 16th 2014, 8:23 am
King DD&D Wink

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 16th 2014, 4:27 pm
GCN on Wii U, GBA and Pokémon mini on 3DS...the possibilities, man! Very Happy
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

December 18th 2014, 1:08 pm
I'm in your signature Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 18th 2014, 2:48 pm
Isn't there a rebooted version of Sailor Moon now?
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 19th 2014, 8:50 pm
Elf class just in time for Xmas

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 19th 2014, 9:38 pm
Pikmin?
passioNATE wrote:Elf class just in time for Xmas
Oh, nuts! I worded that incorrectly! Thanks for the heads-up, Nate-kun. Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 21st 2014, 2:20 pm
Time to roll some dice! Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 21st 2014, 2:42 pm
An entire ecosystem upon two enormous robots...could such a thing even be possible?
Rukiafan wrote:Time to roll some dice! Wink
Don't forget to post your results! GCN - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 631737971
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

December 22nd 2014, 11:24 am
Am I too late to join in?

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

GCN - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 Rena-rena-ryuugu
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 22nd 2014, 2:44 pm
ReverseInverse wrote:Am I too late to join in?
Of course not. We can have up to seven players (plus the DM) in the campaign, so the more, the merrier! Smile

As a player, there is one thing you can do at the moment: in one of the posts in the #DungeonWave thread (click the blue link in my signature to reach it) is a dice minigame which will determine your racial options for character creation. There are five possible races, each with two different subraces or variants, and how you roll will decide your choices. GCN - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 631737971
ToughGamer
ToughGamer

December 23rd 2014, 3:02 pm
DungeonWave?

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 23rd 2014, 3:47 pm
Another quirky animé. Smile
ToughGamer wrote:DungeonWave?
Yep, #DungeonWave. Wink
Aussiegamer
Aussiegamer

December 30th 2014, 12:05 pm
Dungeons And Zedians. :-P
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 30th 2014, 2:26 pm
Wait a pineapple-picking second...we're BOTH from Queensland?! Surprised
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 31st 2014, 11:03 am
Eevee was my favorite Pokemon in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 31st 2014, 3:39 pm
Shulk looks ready to take on Master Hand. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 31st 2014, 10:04 pm
I have a plush for all eevees except Espeon

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 1st 2015, 1:44 am
My Next Nintendo Direct Hopes: A number of exciting announcements relating to Nintendo. Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 3rd 2015, 11:16 am
Eeveelutions! Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 3rd 2015, 12:35 pm
Xenoblade need to be shown again at the next direct

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 3rd 2015, 3:54 pm
Monado Art OnNew3DS. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 4th 2015, 9:10 pm
Dungeon master!

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 4th 2015, 9:31 pm
Nate's heart friend
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 5th 2015, 12:44 pm
The D&D like game Crimson Shroud was on sale in NA eShop this week

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 5th 2015, 2:55 pm
Super Happy Heart Fruit Joy. Smile
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

January 6th 2015, 10:52 am
DungeonWave And Dragons lol. Smile

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 6th 2015, 3:11 pm
In my D&D 5th Edition settings, a witch is a type of warlock.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 9th 2015, 9:32 pm
/me rolls a dodecexagonathinggy

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 9th 2015, 9:44 pm
Kawaii. Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)