Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+21
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Tsubasa
Supertimbros
Clαππαd
RWBY_Red
Gekkouga-Senpai
Himawari Chan
Golden Freiza
FuManchu
ShanaNoShakugan
Ragnarok
DigiDestined
Marioman18
Tsukoko
Aqua Cherry Blossom
ryuragnas
Staroceancrazy
Amufungal
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
KokorOtaku
25 posters
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

October 4th 2014, 5:33 am
slow work can result in good work

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

October 4th 2014, 3:13 pm
"Pika!" Pikachu
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

October 6th 2014, 1:24 am
Zed's character biography. Wink

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 6th 2014, 5:11 pm
Will YOU be getting a New 3DS? Wink
Anonymous

October 7th 2014, 1:44 pm
Zeddy-Chan! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 7th 2014, 2:42 pm
I watched an episode of Rock Lee & His Ninja Pals called "Road to Guy", which featured a parody of the Road to Ninja movie poster...and everybody had Might Guy's face, even Kushina! It was both funny and creepy at the same time.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 7th 2014, 6:09 pm
I read multiverse as miiverse

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 7th 2014, 6:18 pm
Chatbox! Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 8th 2014, 8:48 am
Origins are always fun, like how Nintendos origins are gambling cards

October 8th 2014, 12:00 pm
I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 8th 2014, 2:18 pm
So Naruto's favourite food is ramen, and Lee's is curry. Does Kushina have a favourite food? Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 12th 2014, 12:20 pm
1% I'm sad. Sad

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 12th 2014, 3:40 pm
Rukiafan wrote:1% I'm sad. Sad
Sorry, I have a bit of writer's block. I know the rough outline of how the episode goes, but I want to be able to write it in a way which carries through to the next few episodes as well. Plots and themes I need to work out include:

-Something to do with the crystals. There needs to be more story focus on them given their status as the main plot device.
-A strong emphasis on family. We meet family members of Brocc,  Mak and Emily, and I need to work out how they are woven into the story.
-New characters just for this story arc. Tamamaki, a ryukoni monk of the Flowing Mizu, is one such character, but I need to work on others too.

In addition, there is to be more exposition on Zed's mysterious role, and while I have worked out the resolution of that plot (mini-spoiler: prepare to be shocked), I have to work out a way to subtly build up to it. Not to worry, though, as once I unblock my writer's block I'll be able to begin the next story arc. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 631737971

ON-TOPIC: Hahaha, it looks like a bunny-wabbit! Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 12th 2014, 8:26 pm
only 1%?

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 13th 2014, 5:36 am
passioNATE wrote:only 1%?
Writer's block. Not fun. Neutral

On-topic: I once read a story: a group of people from China sailed off to find a new land. Early one morning, they saw the Sun rise above some islands in the ocean, and so they named that land Jih-pen, meaning "source of the Sun". This is how the name Japan came to be. Smile
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

October 14th 2014, 1:02 pm
1%? Sad

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 14th 2014, 8:16 pm
Staroceancrazy wrote:1%? Sad
I should probably remove the percentage tracker until I can figure out how to write the next episode. Sad

ON-TOPIC: Hoshi no Umi?
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 15th 2014, 6:31 am
Huge man

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 15th 2014, 6:43 am
passioNATE wrote:Huge man
I don't follow. Neutral
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 15th 2014, 6:57 am
I meant Hugh man

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 15th 2014, 7:18 am
passioNATE wrote:I meant Hugh man
Oh...now I get it! Them auto-correct, right? Very Happy

ON-TOPIC: It is tradition amongst the people of Ryokoro to express their innermost feelings of love to their chosen partner, which can take many forms, from romantic gestures to painstakingly crafted meals and gifts. The non-human peoples of Ryokoro have ancient traditions of their own; new ryukoni mates, for example, create a sculpture adorned with a piece of their birth eggshell, which is engraved with a special kana, and give them to each other. This gesture is called "Kokoro no Sazukeru", or "bestowing of the heart", as the two ryukoni entrust their spiritual essence with one another and, essentially, become "soulmates".
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 15th 2014, 9:45 am
7 years! Link became an Adult

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 15th 2014, 2:21 pm
There is no such thing as pocky in Ryokoro. That's not to say that they don't have confectionery which is associated with love, however.
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

October 16th 2014, 12:29 pm
You like trading cards Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 16th 2014, 2:53 pm
Organising mail by moonlight!
Delivering mail by daylight!
Never running from a dog's bite!
He is the one named Mailer Soon!

Sorry, I couldn't resist doing a silly parody! Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 16th 2014, 8:38 pm
Hi elf

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 16th 2014, 11:23 pm
Bayonetta (2WWB)
Legendary Creature - Human Warrior [M]
Lifelink, vigilance
W: Bayonetta gets +1/+0 and gains first strike until end of turn.
Whenever Bayonetta deals combat damage to a creature, exile it.
3/2
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 17th 2014, 12:41 pm
Pen and paper RPG's. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 17th 2014, 2:41 pm
Japanese RPGs. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 17th 2014, 7:03 pm
RPG via Art

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 17th 2014, 9:14 pm
passioNATE wrote:RPG via Art
The new D&D TRPG books have fantastic artwork. It really is impressive! Very Happy

ON-TOPIC: Never Split the (3rd) Party
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 18th 2014, 9:47 pm
Dragon born is something from Skyrim I believe, but I audimatically think of Scalebound just because Operation Platinum is on my mind

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 19th 2014, 12:29 am
passioNATE wrote:Dragon born is something from Skyrim I believe, but I audimatically think of Scalebound just because Operation Platinum is on my mind
Yep, the player character of Skyrim has the title of "Dragonborn", but dragonborn in D&D are a very different beast (I am so sorry for my recent deluge of puns and memes in my forum posts. Please understand.).

In D&D, dragonborn are humanoid dragons, and have become a core character race option as a way for people to, in a sense, play as a dragon. My main D&D settings each have different variations of dragonborn, such as the drachomi of Dracromia-Metaligon and the ryukoni of Junihoshi.

ON-TOPIC: I'm happy for you, Nate-kun. Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 23rd 2014, 9:50 am
Ganondorf is a wizard

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 23rd 2014, 12:16 pm
Kawaii. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 23rd 2014, 2:40 pm
Shulk 2WW
Protection from constructs
As long as Shulk is equipped, it has double strike.
W: Shulk gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
3/2
passioNATE wrote:Ganondorf is a wizard
You mean Gandalf?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 27th 2014, 3:28 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:Shulk 2WW
Protection from constructs
As long as Shulk is equipped, it has double strike.
W: Shulk gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
3/2
passioNATE wrote:Ganondorf is a wizard
You mean Gandalf?
Middle Earth and D&D's many worlds seem to share alot of similarities. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 27th 2014, 8:44 pm
Shulk and Riki and I don't know

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 28th 2014, 6:37 am
Naruto's world is very Japanese-influenced...except for ramen, curry and Tenten. Razz
Rukiafan wrote:Middle Earth and D&D's many worlds seem to share alot of similarities. Wink
That could not be more true in regards to one of my settings, The Known Realm, which is textbook clichéd fantasy. Wink
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 28th 2014, 11:18 am
GamerZack87 wrote:Naruto's world is very Japanese-influenced...except for ramen, curry and Tenten. Razz
Rukiafan wrote:Middle Earth and D&D's many worlds seem to share alot of similarities. Wink
That could not be more true in regards to one of my settings, The Known Realm, which is textbook clichéd fantasy. Wink
You forgot Rock Lee who is clearly inspired by Chinese kung-fu fighters. Your comment has nothing to do with @passioNATE's signature though! lol!

On-Topic: You must be referring to the MMO version of Dungeons and Dragons, because I know that D&D has been around far longer than 7 years. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 28th 2014, 4:47 pm
Rukiafan wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:Naruto's world is very Japanese-influenced...except for ramen, curry and Tenten. Razz
You forgot Rock Lee who is clearly inspired by Chinese kung-fu fighters.
I know, but he's turned into a mini Might Guy, so he's no longer Chinese-influenced...he's GUYNESE-influenced! Razz
Rukiafan wrote:Your comment has nothing to do with @passioNATE's signature though! lol!
But his signature mentions Japan...
Rukiafan wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:
You must be referring to the MMO version of Dungeons and Dragons, because I know that D&D has been around far longer than 7 years. Wink
D&D has been around for four decades, but I've only been playing for about seven years so far. Wink

ON-TOPIC: My guess is that typical New 3DS exclusives will be re-releases of Wii games. Wait...if that's true...then...I CAN FINALLY PLAY SKYWARD SWORD?! Shocking Ain't it!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 7th 2014, 10:07 pm
I read planes walker as peacewalker

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 7th 2014, 10:09 pm
Bayonetta looks a bit like "mayonnaise"...oh great, now I have an appetite for a sandwich. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 1625187496
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 8th 2014, 7:58 am
We need more GCN on VC!

Admin
Super Coinage!

November 8th 2014, 10:25 am
You deserve a lifelong companion because you seem like a very sweet person Smile
I hope that you find her Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 8th 2014, 3:22 pm
I wonder how many "magical girl" series have been made...
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 9th 2014, 9:43 pm
My favorite console was the PS2, but besides that one all of my favorite consoles are ones from Nintendo. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 9th 2014, 10:04 pm
So is it zee no or zen oh?

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 9th 2014, 10:44 pm
passioNATE wrote:So is it zee no or zen oh?
I usually say "ZEE-no", as in "Xeno-", meaning foreign or alien.

ON-TOPIC: Do people consider Xena and Bayonetta attractive?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 10th 2014, 11:32 am
There's a female Zed?! Surprised

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)