Go down

Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on June 28th 2014, 7:56 pm
@Rukia my friend from Japan, but she asked me out in the game, it was a tough choice between you and me

on June 28th 2014, 9:06 pm
Tomodachi Life looks like it could be fun, but would I like it?

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on June 29th 2014, 11:15 am
Romantaku wrote:@Rukia my friend from Japan, but she asked me out in the game, it was a tough choice between you and me
Oh wow, I'm flattered! Very Happy
Is she a good artist on Miiverse? Wink

Anyways I really need to get a 2DS or another 3DS that actually has a working wi-fi receiver. Neutral

on June 29th 2014, 2:07 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Anyways I really need to get a 2DS or another 3DS that actually has a working wi-fi receiver. Neutral
That would be awesome!

ON-TOPIC: Would Xenoblade Chronicles: Third Domain be a good 3DS game? Wink

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on June 29th 2014, 5:01 pm
@Rukia yeah I think shes good, not detailed, but that doesn't mean bad in the slitest
@Zack I'd say I prefer ACNL over Tomodachi Life, but it's fun and weird
Also I hope one day Nintendo makes a system that'll play everything from color TV games to SSB5 and that systems portable and has all features from past consoles/handhelds like the SGB and GB Camera and the random mii apps the wii had

on June 29th 2014, 5:20 pm
It's a...jewel...thingy... I love you

on June 29th 2014, 5:48 pm
I wanna see a cool new update for 3DS

on June 29th 2014, 7:07 pm
I'd like to download Tomodachi Life to my White + Red 2DS. White + Red isn't available in the US, is it?

on June 29th 2014, 8:15 pm
I actually don't know what colors they have in the US

on June 29th 2014, 8:19 pm
Blaine of Cinnabar Gym begging on the ground...oh wait a minute, that's Dr. Wily! lol!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum