Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+21
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Tsubasa
Supertimbros
Clαππαd
RWBY_Red
Gekkouga-Senpai
Himawari Chan
Golden Freiza
FuManchu
ShanaNoShakugan
Ragnarok
DigiDestined
Marioman18
Tsukoko
Aqua Cherry Blossom
ryuragnas
Staroceancrazy
Amufungal
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
KokorOtaku
25 posters
Go down
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

June 25th 2014, 12:47 pm
So much Mario Exclamation

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

June 25th 2014, 2:09 pm
It's a beach party! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 25th 2014, 8:03 pm
Red is my favorite color for systems

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

June 26th 2014, 12:00 am
Imagine both Capcom and SEGA as second-party Nintendo subsidiaries. sonic Tanuki Mario :megaman:
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 26th 2014, 6:17 am
Aka/Shiro and Ao/Kuro

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

June 26th 2014, 11:25 am
I don't understand why so many people hate Capcom, it's got some amazing IP and games so it would be sad to see the company disappear. Sad

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 26th 2014, 1:45 pm
Hey, wait...the spellcaster has wings on her head?! Surprised
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 26th 2014, 2:14 pm
Mario Quintuplets. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 26th 2014, 4:28 pm
A triad of Xenoblade champions. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 27th 2014, 6:26 am
Mario ISN'T Missing

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 27th 2014, 12:01 pm
How do you say heart piece in Japanese? I know the literal Kanji translation, but it definitely isn't a proper translation thanks to the language barrier. ハート 作品.

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 27th 2014, 3:03 pm
Rukiafan wrote:How do you say heart piece in Japanese? I know the literal Kanji translation, but it definitely isn't a proper translation thanks to the language barrier. ハート 作品.
The translation is "Hāto no Kakera" for a Piece of Heart, and "Inochi no Utsuwa" for a Heart Container. I love you

ON-TOPIC: RPGs are plentiful nowadays. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 27th 2014, 7:32 pm
Must play more dream team

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 27th 2014, 8:35 pm
"Kneel before the honourable King Light!" Defeated 
ryuragnas
ryuragnas

June 27th 2014, 8:41 pm
"Mount up, Bro."  victory 

RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 27th 2014, 8:52 pm
Added you, ryuragnas. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 28th 2014, 5:41 pm
Mewtwo DS

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 28th 2014, 6:46 pm
Just remember: your Mii is Yuu!...er...you. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 28th 2014, 7:16 pm
I wonder if they'll make a 2DS XL

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 28th 2014, 7:36 pm
Who is your Mii in love with in Tomodachi Life?! Surprised

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 28th 2014, 7:56 pm
@Rukia my friend from Japan, but she asked me out in the game, it was a tough choice between you and me

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 28th 2014, 9:06 pm
Tomodachi Life looks like it could be fun, but would I like it?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 29th 2014, 11:15 am
Romantaku wrote:@Rukia my friend from Japan, but she asked me out in the game, it was a tough choice between you and me
Oh wow, I'm flattered! Very Happy
Is she a good artist on Miiverse? Wink

Anyways I really need to get a 2DS or another 3DS that actually has a working wi-fi receiver. Neutral

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 29th 2014, 2:07 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Anyways I really need to get a 2DS or another 3DS that actually has a working wi-fi receiver. Neutral
That would be awesome! Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 631737971

ON-TOPIC: Would Xenoblade Chronicles: Third Domain be a good 3DS game? Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 29th 2014, 5:01 pm
@Rukia yeah I think shes good, not detailed, but that doesn't mean bad in the slitest
@Zack I'd say I prefer ACNL over Tomodachi Life, but it's fun and weird
Also I hope one day Nintendo makes a system that'll play everything from color TV games to SSB5 and that systems portable and has all features from past consoles/handhelds like the SGB and GB Camera and the random mii apps the wii had

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 29th 2014, 5:20 pm
It's a...jewel...thingy... I love you
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 29th 2014, 5:48 pm
I wanna see a cool new update for 3DS

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 29th 2014, 7:07 pm
I'd like to download Tomodachi Life to my White + Red 2DS. White + Red isn't available in the US, is it?
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 29th 2014, 8:15 pm
I actually don't know what colors they have in the US

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 29th 2014, 8:19 pm
Blaine of Cinnabar Gym begging on the ground...oh wait a minute, that's Dr. Wily! lol!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 30th 2014, 6:53 am
Crossbuys happening with squid oddisy this week for Euopeans, so I wonder if VC Crossbuy is coming soon Surprised

Super Coinage!

June 30th 2014, 11:30 am
I miss Mega Man lol. Neutral

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 30th 2014, 1:24 pm
I hear cat ears are a symbol of purity in Japan

June 30th 2014, 2:04 pm
I can't wait until Breath of Fire and Mega Man Zero are released on the Wii U eshop! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 30th 2014, 2:30 pm
I hope the original Naruto is available to watch on Crunchyroll at some point. I don't want to watch Naruto Shippuden until I've watched at least most of the original series. Smile

Speaking of Crunchyroll, I found out that crunchy roll is a type of sushi containing fried batter, so I've started to refer to Crunchyroll as "Friedbattersushi". Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 30th 2014, 2:55 pm
Odd 3DS and WiiU eShop, Miiverse, and friends list are acting weird... Ad it is the end of Q2

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 30th 2014, 2:57 pm
Romantaku wrote:Odd 3DS and WiiU eShop, Miiverse, and friends list are acting weird... Ad it is the end of Q2
Could that mean a BIG update?! Shocked 
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 30th 2014, 3:10 pm
@Zack I hope so, I really want 3DS and WiiU to be more connected like Crossbuy and warawara plaza on 3DS showing what WiiU games friends are playing and visa Versa

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 30th 2014, 3:46 pm
Romance of the Three Otakus
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 30th 2014, 4:50 pm
Yellow blue 2DS

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 30th 2014, 9:17 pm
Capcom and SEGA would both make excellent second-party Nintendo developers, especially considering the number of exclusives developed by them both (Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Sonic Lost World and Bayonetta 2 being five examples). Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 1st 2014, 6:29 am
So nothing updated yesterday Sad

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 1st 2014, 12:29 pm
Kawaii. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 1st 2014, 1:38 pm
Chibi. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 1st 2014, 6:39 pm
If Crossbuy is implemented I'll put M&L SS on my 3DS

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 1st 2014, 8:27 pm
Romantaku wrote:If Crossbuy is implemented I'll put M&L SS on my 3DS
Are they working on that?! Surprised

ON-TOPIC: Tomodachi Life: It Makes Mii Happy!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 2nd 2014, 8:02 am
It's weird how realistic MIIs in tomodachi life are compared to there real life counterparts TomoZack can't have chocolate either Surprised

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 2nd 2014, 12:23 pm
Kawaii. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 2nd 2014, 2:17 pm
The WiiWareWave RPG Adventure is due to start in a months' time, yet nobody seems to be interested... Sad
Romantaku wrote:It's weird how realistic MIIs in tomodachi life are compared to there real life counterparts TomoZack can't have chocolate either Surprised
Wow, that's very realistic indeed! Surprised
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 2nd 2014, 6:27 pm
I dyed TomoKushinas hair red

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)