Go down
Anonymous

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on June 23rd 2014, 6:40 pm
Mario has four identical brothers! I love you

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on June 23rd 2014, 6:42 pm
A fan club is a good idea! Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on June 23rd 2014, 7:43 pm
Mario X over

on June 23rd 2014, 9:51 pm
DUN-DUNDUNdunDUUUUUUUN! I love you

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on June 24th 2014, 12:02 pm
2DS x2. Wink

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 Rukiafan7

on June 24th 2014, 3:01 pm
Xeno means "alien" or "foreign", while blade refers to a bladed weapon or tool such as a sword. And chronicles are a series of events or stories recorded over a period of time. Therefore, Xenoblade Chronicles = Alien Sword Stories. Wink

on June 24th 2014, 3:18 pm
Don't forget the 1DS

on June 24th 2014, 3:34 pm
Dr. Wily's heart must be cold...or simply electrified.

on June 24th 2014, 3:43 pm
No metal or gold Mario?

on June 24th 2014, 4:27 pm
Romantaku wrote:No metal or gold Mario?
Well, the idea I had was to recolour the Mario sprite in different power-up colours which match the colours of 2DS in my signature. The black one is my idea of Superball Mario's colours, whereas the yellow one is a new creation I call Elec Mario, who throws Elec Balls which zap foes. victory

ON-TOPIC: Heart Containers resemble jewels. I love you

on June 25th 2014, 12:47 pm
So much Mario Exclamation

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 Star_o10

on June 25th 2014, 2:09 pm
It's a beach party! Very Happy

on June 25th 2014, 8:03 pm
Red is my favorite color for systems

on June 26th 2014, 12:00 am
Imagine both Capcom and SEGA as second-party Nintendo subsidiaries. sonic Tanuki Mario :megaman:

on June 26th 2014, 6:17 am
Aka/Shiro and Ao/Kuro

on June 26th 2014, 11:25 am
I don't understand why so many people hate Capcom, it's got some amazing IP and games so it would be sad to see the company disappear. Sad

on June 26th 2014, 1:45 pm
Hey, wait...the spellcaster has wings on her head?! Surprised

on June 26th 2014, 2:14 pm
Mario Quintuplets. Wink

on June 26th 2014, 4:28 pm
A triad of Xenoblade champions. Smile

on June 27th 2014, 6:26 am
Mario ISN'T Missing

on June 27th 2014, 12:01 pm
How do you say heart piece in Japanese? I know the literal Kanji translation, but it definitely isn't a proper translation thanks to the language barrier. ハート 作品.

on June 27th 2014, 3:03 pm
Rukiafan wrote:How do you say heart piece in Japanese? I know the literal Kanji translation, but it definitely isn't a proper translation thanks to the language barrier. ハート 作品.
The translation is "Hāto no Kakera" for a Piece of Heart, and "Inochi no Utsuwa" for a Heart Container. I love you

ON-TOPIC: RPGs are plentiful nowadays. Smile

on June 27th 2014, 7:32 pm
Must play more dream team

on June 27th 2014, 8:35 pm
"Kneel before the honourable King Light!" Defeated 

on June 27th 2014, 8:41 pm
"Mount up, Bro."  victory 

on June 27th 2014, 8:52 pm
Added you, ryuragnas. Wink

on June 28th 2014, 5:41 pm
Mewtwo DS

on June 28th 2014, 6:46 pm
Just remember: your Mii is Yuu!...er...you. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 631737971

on June 28th 2014, 7:16 pm
I wonder if they'll make a 2DS XL

on June 28th 2014, 7:36 pm
Who is your Mii in love with in Tomodachi Life?! Surprised

on June 28th 2014, 7:56 pm
@Rukia my friend from Japan, but she asked me out in the game, it was a tough choice between you and me

on June 28th 2014, 9:06 pm
Tomodachi Life looks like it could be fun, but would I like it?

on June 29th 2014, 11:15 am
Romantaku wrote:@Rukia my friend from Japan, but she asked me out in the game, it was a tough choice between you and me
Oh wow, I'm flattered! Very Happy
Is she a good artist on Miiverse? Wink

Anyways I really need to get a 2DS or another 3DS that actually has a working wi-fi receiver. Neutral

on June 29th 2014, 2:07 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Anyways I really need to get a 2DS or another 3DS that actually has a working wi-fi receiver. Neutral
That would be awesome! Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 631737971

ON-TOPIC: Would Xenoblade Chronicles: Third Domain be a good 3DS game? Wink

on June 29th 2014, 5:01 pm
@Rukia yeah I think shes good, not detailed, but that doesn't mean bad in the slitest
@Zack I'd say I prefer ACNL over Tomodachi Life, but it's fun and weird
Also I hope one day Nintendo makes a system that'll play everything from color TV games to SSB5 and that systems portable and has all features from past consoles/handhelds like the SGB and GB Camera and the random mii apps the wii had

on June 29th 2014, 5:20 pm
It's a...jewel...thingy... I love you

on June 29th 2014, 5:48 pm
I wanna see a cool new update for 3DS

on June 29th 2014, 7:07 pm
I'd like to download Tomodachi Life to my White + Red 2DS. White + Red isn't available in the US, is it?

on June 29th 2014, 8:15 pm
I actually don't know what colors they have in the US

on June 29th 2014, 8:19 pm
Blaine of Cinnabar Gym begging on the ground...oh wait a minute, that's Dr. Wily! lol!

on June 30th 2014, 6:53 am
Crossbuys happening with squid oddisy this week for Euopeans, so I wonder if VC Crossbuy is coming soon Surprised

on June 30th 2014, 11:30 am
I miss Mega Man lol. Neutral

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on June 30th 2014, 1:24 pm
I hear cat ears are a symbol of purity in Japan

on June 30th 2014, 2:04 pm
I can't wait until Breath of Fire and Mega Man Zero are released on the Wii U eshop! I love you

on June 30th 2014, 2:30 pm
I hope the original Naruto is available to watch on Crunchyroll at some point. I don't want to watch Naruto Shippuden until I've watched at least most of the original series. Smile

Speaking of Crunchyroll, I found out that crunchy roll is a type of sushi containing fried batter, so I've started to refer to Crunchyroll as "Friedbattersushi". Very Happy

on June 30th 2014, 2:55 pm
Odd 3DS and WiiU eShop, Miiverse, and friends list are acting weird... Ad it is the end of Q2

on June 30th 2014, 2:57 pm
Romantaku wrote:Odd 3DS and WiiU eShop, Miiverse, and friends list are acting weird... Ad it is the end of Q2
Could that mean a BIG update?! Shocked 

on June 30th 2014, 3:10 pm
@Zack I hope so, I really want 3DS and WiiU to be more connected like Crossbuy and warawara plaza on 3DS showing what WiiU games friends are playing and visa Versa

on June 30th 2014, 3:46 pm
Romance of the Three Otakus

on June 30th 2014, 4:50 pm
Yellow blue 2DS

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum