Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 4 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on July 12th 2014, 3:40 pm
I still don't know the identity of the little yellow guy...

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 4 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on July 12th 2014, 6:54 pm
Yoshi is a dragon

Admin

on July 12th 2014, 7:16 pm
Sonic BOOM! sonic

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 12th 2014, 7:39 pm
Boshi

Admin

on July 12th 2014, 9:29 pm
Honic the Sedgehog

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 13th 2014, 6:58 am
Yoshi was revealed for SSB a bit later then expected

Admin

on July 13th 2014, 11:06 am
Kawaii. Wink

Admin

on July 13th 2014, 2:23 pm
So is the little yellow guy some sort of alien shaman or something?

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 13th 2014, 4:20 pm
Hoshi means star and a certain member on this sit was born durning a Star festival 7/7

Admin

on July 13th 2014, 10:47 pm
The Blue Blur, not to be confused with the Blue Bomber or the Blue Berry. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 14th 2014, 8:49 am
Yoshi blue

on July 14th 2014, 1:32 pm
Which member are you sad for?

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 4 Pbucket
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on July 14th 2014, 2:51 pm
"Let's-a Go! Mushroom Force!" Man, I miss Power Rangers Mushroom Force...we should do a revival of the show. victory

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on July 14th 2014, 3:26 pm
Too much Yoshi! lol!

Admin

on July 14th 2014, 3:44 pm
Okay, I will now attempt to guess the identity of the little yellow creature...

Banana!

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 14th 2014, 8:16 pm
Too Much Yoshi Pak

Admin

on July 14th 2014, 10:08 pm
Which member? Sad

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 15th 2014, 7:04 am
@Zack it was Kushina she got in trouble from her parents for talking to me, but she's back Smile
Yo-she

Admin

on July 15th 2014, 1:08 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on July 15th 2014, 1:59 pm
I was disappointed there wasn't a Monado Monday yesterday

Admin

on July 15th 2014, 3:28 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog is my friend BurstDashV8's favourite video game character. But that's easy to figure out since he uses Sonic as his avatar. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 15th 2014, 8:17 pm
its been a week and we still dont know what the 8.0 update did

Admin

on July 16th 2014, 1:57 pm
Kawaii. Wink

Admin

on July 16th 2014, 3:42 pm
Custard...?

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 16th 2014, 8:35 pm
Woolly world looks amazing

Admin

on July 16th 2014, 11:36 pm
"It's-a blurred!" victory
"It's playing!" busy 
"No, it's me! Sonic the Hedgehog!" sonic

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 17th 2014, 5:49 am
so much kawaii, maybe soon i'll have kawaii in my life. (^-^)

Admin

on July 17th 2014, 2:18 pm
Sonic has blue spiky hair, just like Konata. Smile

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on July 17th 2014, 4:13 pm
3DS - 1DS = 2DS! lol!

on July 17th 2014, 8:36 pm
I'd love for Xenoblade chronicles to come to the eShop before X does

Admin

on July 18th 2014, 1:45 am
Yay! Heart friend! Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 18th 2014, 7:41 am
Yoshi no Tamogo

Admin

on July 18th 2014, 11:49 am
Kawaii as always. Wink

Admin

on July 18th 2014, 3:42 pm
Yellow dude. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 18th 2014, 6:16 pm
Unite Rainbow!

Admin

on July 18th 2014, 7:35 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on July 18th 2014, 8:42 pm
xenophobia? no that doesn't exist in my mind

Admin

on July 19th 2014, 1:09 am
One cheer for Sonic! cheers sonic

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 19th 2014, 7:25 am
I see 2 3DS codes but not 2DS codes

Admin

on July 19th 2014, 9:53 am
Kawaii. Wink

Admin

on July 19th 2014, 3:40 pm
Is it a Rabite? Very Happy
Romantaku wrote:I see 2 3DS codes but not 2DS codes
"D'oh!" Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 4 1625187496

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 19th 2014, 8:26 pm
2 2DSES

Admin

on July 20th 2014, 12:27 am
Chocolate...why did it have to be chocolate? Crying or Very sad

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 20th 2014, 6:45 am
@Zack well I meant I'd be giving that stuff to a future Girl Friend, although it is possible she to couldn't have chocolate... Maybe there's a substitute pockey out there

Admin

on July 20th 2014, 11:34 am
Kawaii. Wink

on July 20th 2014, 2:13 pm
I love Xenoblade Chronicles! I love you
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on July 20th 2014, 3:20 pm
When is the Uzumaki Kushina Fan Club officially opening? Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 20th 2014, 4:17 pm
2D images in 3D in 2D

Admin

on July 20th 2014, 5:24 pm
Pikachuraichupichuplusleminunpachirisuemolgadedenne. Pikachu

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 20th 2014, 7:52 pm
@Zack the word chu also is the sound that lips make when they touch skin, ie Kissing :HEART:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum