Go down
Anonymous

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on July 5th 2014, 4:39 pm
Sushi is an S-word! I love you
Does Yoshi like sushi?
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on July 5th 2014, 6:18 pm
Your drawing skills are amazing, Kushi-chan! Very Happy

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 5th 2014, 7:59 pm
I wonder why the 3D camera is still used in the 2DS?

Admin

on July 5th 2014, 8:12 pm
Romantaku wrote:I wonder why the 3D camera is still used in the 2DS?
If a 3D photo is transferred from a 2DS to a 3DS (XL), it will still be 3D. Wink

ON-TOPIC: "I can haz video gamey?"

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 5th 2014, 8:44 pm
In tomodachi life I can only give out XLs not normal or 2DSes (though 2DS never came to Japan, and the 2DS wasn't released period back in April last year)

Admin

on July 5th 2014, 9:42 pm
D&D translation: What you lack in INT, you make up for in CHA. That's not a bad thing at all, my friend. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 6th 2014, 6:17 am
ABXYSTARTSELECTRLDPADCAMERAMICTOUCHSCREENCIRCLEPADPOWERBUTTONHOMEBUTTON

Admin

on July 6th 2014, 11:34 am
Kawaii. Wink

Admin

on July 6th 2014, 12:54 pm
Xenoblade Chronicles is so much fun Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on July 6th 2014, 2:56 pm
Sailor Moon is a very popular series. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 6th 2014, 4:36 pm
I just saw a kids react to GameBoy and man one kid made me sad since he said he'd throw away a GameBoy in honor of an iPad

Admin

on July 6th 2014, 6:38 pm
Kawaii. Wink

Admin

on July 6th 2014, 7:12 pm
What kinds of food exist in the setting for Xenoblade Chronicles?...sorry, I'm hungry, and it's lunchtime. Drool

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 6th 2014, 7:37 pm
I know E3 just happened and Iwatas recovering from surgery, but man oh man do I crave a new Nintendo direct focused on VC and Network updates

Admin

on July 6th 2014, 7:53 pm
Romantaku: The Romantic Otaku

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 6th 2014, 8:17 pm
I wish the system settings, eShop, and the warning icons would get put into the same area as Miiverse, Internet, and friends list

Admin

on July 6th 2014, 8:58 pm
One of the most classic Nintendo-related memes yet! Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 7th 2014, 6:19 am
I'm hoping for a update for the Music app on 3DS that allows access to classic Nintendo OST to be bought from the eShop I'd call it NiNTENTUNES

Admin

on July 7th 2014, 1:16 pm
THANK YOU LINK.
BUT YOUR PRINCESS IS
IN ANOTHER DUNGEON.

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on July 7th 2014, 6:35 pm
Super Mario Brothers 5! Wink

Admin

on July 7th 2014, 6:48 pm
If Xenoblade Chronicles X is the Wii U-exclusive sequel...then that must be Wenoblade Chronicles W! Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 7th 2014, 9:58 pm
Apparently there's an update for 3/2DSes but I haven't gotten it yet

Admin

on July 7th 2014, 10:34 pm
Romantaku wrote:Apparently there's an update for 3/2DSes but I haven't gotten it yet
Really? Is it a big one? Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 8th 2014, 3:53 am
Nothing is show but its suspicious because it went from 7.2 to 8.0 and they only do that high of a jump for bigger things, I just updated but nothings shown... Maybe we'll get more info when the eShop updates this week

Admin

on July 8th 2014, 3:54 am
Burns: "Release the bounds!"

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 8th 2014, 4:01 am
Yesterday in Japan was the star festival as well as Kushinas birthday, but that took place no matter where you were

Admin

on July 8th 2014, 4:31 am
Romantaku wrote:Yesterday in Japan was the star festival as well as Kushinas birthday, but that took place no matter where you were
Oh! Surprised

@Kushina Happy Birthday for yesterday, Kushi-chan! Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 8th 2014, 12:30 pm
in Tomodachi both Kushina and I love sushi as our favorite foods

Admin

on July 8th 2014, 3:10 pm
Nice Iwata-sama reference. Wink

Anonymous

on July 8th 2014, 3:38 pm
I love Mario! I love you
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 8th 2014, 7:26 pm
Kuteshina

Admin

on July 8th 2014, 7:34 pm
Geek sounds like it could be the brand name of some kind of slime-based novelty.

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 8th 2014, 7:44 pm
Nintendo confirmed the new update has more the meets the eye

Admin

on July 8th 2014, 8:09 pm
Romantaku wrote:Nintendo confirmed the new update has more the meets the eye
It's a Transformer?! Surprised

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 9th 2014, 6:08 am
Yoshi X 16

Admin

on July 9th 2014, 11:46 am
Kawaii. Wink

Admin

on July 9th 2014, 2:58 pm
What's a "Secret Monado Skill"? It sounds like some form of magic. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 9th 2014, 8:31 pm
Yoshis

Admin

on July 9th 2014, 8:36 pm
Plenty of text

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on July 10th 2014, 7:43 pm
Plenty of Yoshi. Wink

Admin

on July 10th 2014, 8:05 pm
Two Guys and a Girl...or Two Girls and a Guy...or One Guy, a Girl and a Pizza-Thing...okay, just what is the yellow creature on the right? Neutral

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 10th 2014, 8:17 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I cant wait to get my Yoshi Amiibo

Admin

on July 10th 2014, 11:58 pm
Iwata

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 11th 2014, 8:38 am
White eggs

Admin

on July 11th 2014, 12:35 pm
Kawaii. Wink

Admin

on July 11th 2014, 2:06 pm
So the little yellow guy...who - or what - is he? Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 11th 2014, 6:53 pm
Yoshi omlete

Admin

on July 11th 2014, 7:25 pm
I wonder how many players have Miiwata on their island? Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 12th 2014, 7:16 am
3DS plays 2D images in 3D

Admin

on July 12th 2014, 12:36 pm
Kawaii. Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum