View previous topicView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8689
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com
Oh The Profanity!

Sanuk Games the developer's of Spot The Differences Party! Have announced that their latest title, Bombing Bastards is going to release on the North American Wii U eshop next week on July 3rd via Twitter! The game is clearly inspired by the now defunct game developer Hudson Soft's Bomberman series and is said to feature a single player campaign and an up to 5 player battle mode! The game features over 30 stages and 5 worlds filled with enemies and bosses in the single player campaign. This is all the info that's currently available regarding the game, but you can find out more next week when our review of Bombing Bastards goes live!

Are you looking forward to this Bomberman inspired indie title? Let us know in our comments below!

Price: $6.99

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

on June 27th 2014, 1:08 pmXCWarrior
I hope this is a good Bomberman clone! At least we won't have to wait long to find out!
This look fun hope for release in Japan. Smile
Awesome! Very Happy
I can never have too much Bomberman! Very Happy
Even though the name is bleeping rude to say the very least, it's still awesome that one of the classic game franchises will continue in a new form. Very Happy

Although I'm starting to doubt that Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman! will make it to Virtual Console... Sad
I'm looking forward to this game!
on June 28th 2014, 8:46 pmNINTENBRO
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
This game has an excellent premise, but the vulgarity will most likely cost this game some sales.
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum