Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO
I'm holding a redemption code for "Kirby's Dream Land," for the North American 3DS eShop and will be giving it away to the first member who sends me a PM containg the phrase "# Kirby's Dream Land". This giveaway is open to all members of WiiWareWave, but please don't accept the code if you already own the game or don't know anyone who would actually need it. Good luck, my friends!

Update: The redemption code was awarded to our violent member Killeryoshii! I hope you enjoy inhaling Kirby, my friend.

Last edited by NINTENBRO82 on June 22nd 2014, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comments

Killeryoshii
June 22nd 2014, 10:47 amKilleryoshii
I sent you a PM because Killer Yoshii would like to eat a Kirby! Twisted Evil
Amufungal
June 22nd 2014, 11:52 amAmufungal
These contests are always so exciting Smile
NINTENBRO
June 22nd 2014, 2:33 pmNINTENBRO
Sorry guys, but the giveaway has come to an end now. Killeryoshii has received the redemption code in his/her personal mailbox.
Killeryoshii
June 22nd 2014, 2:45 pmKilleryoshii
Thank you sir.
NINTENBRO
June 22nd 2014, 7:30 pmNINTENBRO
^ No, thank you for being a loyal member. I hope to see you join in on more conversations/topics in the future, my friend.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)