View previous topicView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8684
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com
1001 Cheers!

Tyrone Rodriguez the founder of Nicalis which is the company that published 1001 Spikes in the western hemisphere has announced via Miiverse that he will be adding Off-TV Play and new controller options in a free update that will be released soon for the Wii U version of the game much to the joy of many baffled gamers who thought that the lack of Off-TV Play was a strange decision for the title! Tyrone Rodriguez is currently asking people which controllers that they want supported with the upcoming update so you might want to reply to his post if you want a particular controller to be supported.

Are you looking forward to this future update? Which controllers do you hope will be supported after the update? Let us know in our comments below!

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

I just don't know why Off-screen wasn't included in the first place. Neutral
@Kain wrote:I just don't know why Off-screen wasn't included in the first place. Neutral
It is because Tyrone Rodriguez doesn't like the Wii U gamepad
@Amufungal wrote:
@Kain wrote:I just don't know why Off-screen wasn't included in the first place. Neutral
It is because Tyrone Rodriguez doesn't like the Wii U gamepad
I don't like how he bashes Nintendo, but at least he listens to his fans.

The developers are blind if they expect us to pay 200€ for four Wii U Pro Controllers (50€ each) so we can play this (a 10€/$ game) with our friends in 4-player-mode.

So... Wiimote support (with Nunchuk and/or Classic Controller) for all Wii U multiplayer games is an easy to understand demand from gamers.

I don't like Wii U multiplayer games that have only Pro Controller support.
That's what's keeping Zen Studios games from my top lists.
@SKTTR wrote:
The developers are blind if they expect us to pay 200€ for four Wii U Pro Controllers (50€ each) so we can play this (a 10€/$ game) with our friends in 4-player-mode.

So... Wiimote support (with Nunchuk and/or Classic Controller) for all Wii U multiplayer games is an easy to understand demand from gamers.

I don't like Wii U multiplayer games that have only Pro Controller support.
That's what's keeping Zen Studios games from my top lists.
I feel the same way! It's nice to see that new control options will be added to the game soon. Wink
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum