Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Riding The Wave of Change!

photo 1a798fca-fcba-4f91-a296-1087c43093ba_zps85825a46.png

You might have noticed, but our Coin Shop has been updated with a new look, more features, a bugs have been fixed! First of all here is the list of new features!

New Features:

Like a Star @ heaven Image slider that showcases sale items and the timeline of the sale!

Like a Star @ heaven Most items that aren't self explanatory now have detailed descriptions!

Changes In Appearance!

Like a Star @ heaven  The color palette of the page has been dramatically improved!

Bug Fixes!

Like a Star @ heaven The product grid has been fixed so the table is now completely uniform!

Like a Star @ heaven The cart and checkout information positioning have been fixed!

New Sale Item!

Like a Star @ heaven Blok Drop U (Wii U eshop) is now on-sale for just 1,750 WiiWareWave Coins until May 20th!

What do you think of the changes/fixes to the Coin Shop? Let us know in our comments below!

Site Update: Our Forum Shop Has Been Updated And Some Fixes Have Been Made + New Sale Item! 19654

Site Update: Our Forum Shop Has Been Updated And Some Fixes Have Been Made + New Sale Item! 87457210

Site Update: Our Forum Shop Has Been Updated And Some Fixes Have Been Made + New Sale Item! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Ms_Kinomoto
Um...the shop looks so nice now. Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
I still can't buy any games... Sad
KeAfan7
I don't know if you can use PAL download codes in Australia, but our first PAL download code will be added to our Coin Shop today, though the code won't be able to be sent until May 22nd. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
Well, considering the amount of Coins I have saved, I guess I could at least redeem for the code and try it out; if it doesn't work then I'll give it to one of the European/British members. Wink
Grumblevolcano
The code is already available and it's for Turtle Tale which releases on the 3DS eshop next week. Smile
NINTENBRO
There's only one code for "Blok Drop U" left. So if you're interested, you better spend some coins.

Edit: Wow! That's a first. A free game in the Coin Shop that isn't even available yet?!
Aqua Cherry Blossom
SigourneyBeaver wrote:The code is already available and it's for Turtle Tale which releases on the 3DS eshop next week. Smile
Thanks for the post lol! Smile
I might have to purchase this new reward. Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
It looks like Australia and New Zealand technically form a separate sub-region in terms of eShop codes, so it looks like they won't work. Hm...maybe I should make some contributions to the Coin Shop so us Aussies and Kiwis have some options. Smile
KeAfan7
NINTENBRO82 wrote:There's only one code for "Blok Drop U" left. So if you're interested, you better spend some coins.

Edit: Wow! That's a first. A free game in the Coin Shop that isn't even available yet?!
It's available for pre-order, but the code won't be sent until the day the game releases. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)