Go down

Re: Pokémon Remakes Discussion

on October 2nd 2014, 2:19 pm
passioNATE wrote:3D is demension like Giratina the Platinum cover, 4D is Time like Diamonds Dialga, and 5D is space like Palkia
Actually, 3D is space (three-dimensional space), time is considered to be the fourth dimension, and, because our universe is believed to only have four dimensions, it would make sense for the Platinum remake to be 5Platinum. I like your naming concept, though, it's quite unique compared with the naming styles of the other remakes. Smile

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on November 18th 2014, 9:24 pm
Two days to go till New Pokémon Game Day! cheers

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on November 18th 2014, 10:47 pm
I'm going to GS at midnight, not to pick up Pokemon, but to pick up Amiibo and StreetPasses, the guy at GS said they usually have around 300 3DSes at Nintendo launch day events Surprised I hope so since I really want that 100 SP in one day accomplishment

on February 22nd 2015, 7:11 pm
Apparently, there's data in the Gen VI Pokémon games which suggests that there will be two more games this console generation. Some rumours suggest that they will be brand-new adventures called Pokémon + and Pokémon -, whereas others state that they will be Pokémon Z, a third counterpart to XY, and Pokémon Delta Emerald, an enhanced remake of Pokémon Emerald Version. Thoughts?

on February 23rd 2015, 6:43 pm
Not too sure what to think of that. Ive heard no news from Ninty or other sources.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on February 24th 2015, 12:52 am
Me either. As far as I'm concerned, I should take this rumour with several large grains of salt. It's still intriguing, nonetheless.

on February 24th 2015, 5:31 am
Indeed, hu4 even if this rumour is true, I dont think ill be buying them

on February 24th 2015, 2:06 pm
I wonder if May 7 2019 we'll hear of the DP remakes

on February 27th 2015, 6:19 pm
I know love to see another console pokemon game.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum