Go down

Pokémon Remakes Discussion

on May 7th 2014, 2:07 pm
With the announcement of remakes of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, I thought it was time to start a topic about Pokémon-series remakes. This is also where you can talk about "third versions", including the Japan-semi-exclusive Poketto Monsutā Aoi, Yellow Version, Crystal Version, Emerald Version, Platinum Version, Black Version 2, White Version 2 and the hypothetical Pokémon Z. Smile

Is anybody else excited for the new RS remakes? I already know which of the two versions to choose: Alpha Sapphire! cheers

"Smell ya later!" victory

Last edited by GamerZack87 on September 10th 2014, 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

Re: Pokémon Remakes Discussion

on May 7th 2014, 8:26 pm
I'll also probably choose alpha sapphire

on May 7th 2014, 8:38 pm
So which starter will you choose? I'd probably choose my favourite Hoenn starter:
or

Last edited by GamerZack87 on September 10th 2014, 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on May 28th 2014, 6:34 pm
I want Treecko as my starter, but I'm still unsure as to which generation 3 remake version I will choose.

on May 28th 2014, 6:59 pm
My choice will be Torchic as my starter in Omega Ruby lol. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on May 28th 2014, 7:05 pm
I might consider getting some classic Pokémon games which I've never tried/completed, such as Pokémon Crystal and Emerald for the Game Boy line, as well as Pokémon Platinum for DS. I may also get Pokémon Blue and Yellow, so I guess eBay will be quite useful in my endeavour. Smile

on September 10th 2014, 6:43 am
Not long to go now till ORAS is out! I now know how my base parties might look:

OMEGA RUBY - Mudkip, Mawile and Numel

ALPHA SAPPHIRE - Treecko, Sableye and Carvanha

As for my other party members, I'll probably add those on a whim. By the way, did anybody else hear the news? Camerupt, Sharpedo and Gallade all have Mega Evolutions! Smile

on September 10th 2014, 9:35 am
I'm getting alphasapphire, because I just realized: I had Yellow and Red but got LG, I had Crystal and Silver but got HG. I had Ruby and Emerald, so Sappires remake makes sence. however I never owned Platinum but in stead pearl so in 2019I guess I'll be picking up Pokemon 4Diamond instead of pokemon 5Pearl, maybe they'll make a pokemon 3Platinum

on October 1st 2014, 4:04 pm
4Diamond? 5Pearl? 3Platinum? Neutral

on October 1st 2014, 6:55 pm
3D is demension like Giratina the Platinum cover, 4D is Time like Diamonds Dialga, and 5D is space like Palkia
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum