Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on August 16th 2014, 11:48 am
Zed the kimono champion! Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 Star_o10

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on August 16th 2014, 2:08 pm
Wait a minute...that character is also in your signature! Surprised

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
Anonymous

on August 17th 2014, 11:30 am
Zeddy-chan is so handsome wearing a Kimono! I love you

on August 17th 2014, 11:38 am
The object that Kushina is holding...is it called a "kunai"?

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on August 17th 2014, 5:03 pm
Kimono! Now if only I could see a girl in a kimono in person Drool so pretty

on August 17th 2014, 5:10 pm
I once knew a girl...named Kimonoko.
Her dad was a man, her mum a robe.
That's why her name is Kimonoko...
...because she is...the child of a Kimono.

Or...y'know, maybe it was just a Froslass nicknamed Kimonoko. Neutral

on August 17th 2014, 5:16 pm
Kushina told me stories of her in a kimono Drool

on August 17th 2014, 5:22 pm
If they were faeries, I'd say, based on the colour of their kimonos alone, that Konata would be a mandr, the one with purple hair would be a sprig, and the two in the background would be a sylph and a fae. Smile

on August 17th 2014, 7:35 pm
Pixel Art. Smile

on August 17th 2014, 7:56 pm
Awesome art! Smile

on August 17th 2014, 8:15 pm
Ouendan!

on August 17th 2014, 9:02 pm
passioNATE wrote:Ouendan!
...?

ON-TOPIC: Raki Sutā! Smile

Clαππαd
View user profile

on August 17th 2014, 11:40 pm
Why does that kimono look so odd?

on August 18th 2014, 12:06 am
@Clαππαd wrote:Why does that kimono look so odd?
In Junihoshi, kimonos are more like a tunic than a robe. Smile

ON-TOPIC: Nagisa looks ready for a snowball-making contest! Who can make the biggest snowball without it crumbling? Very Happy

on August 18th 2014, 10:45 pm
Zed is Japanese? Surprised

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 010

on August 18th 2014, 11:04 pm
Hm...Fennekin with an afro makes less sense than Froakie with one. Ha! 'Fro-akie! Very Happy

on August 18th 2014, 11:20 pm
Zed is kawaii Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on August 18th 2014, 11:25 pm
It's another kimono! Very Happy

on August 19th 2014, 11:20 am
GamerZack87 wrote:It's another kimono! Very Happy

on August 19th 2014, 3:20 pm
Rukiafan wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:It's another kimono! Very Happy

on August 19th 2014, 11:06 pm
Everyone is wearing kimono's. Wink

on August 19th 2014, 11:07 pm
You are challenged by
Kimono Girl Rukia! Jhoto 

on August 20th 2014, 9:46 am
In my opinion you can never have too many kimonos

on August 20th 2014, 12:00 pm
Too many kimono's lol. Rolling Eyes

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on August 20th 2014, 2:57 pm
Kimono! I mean...char siu bau! Very Happy

on August 20th 2014, 8:35 pm
Female kimonos Drool
Male Kimonos Question

on August 20th 2014, 10:01 pm
Um...Konata looks like a butterfly in her kimono Smile

on August 20th 2014, 11:46 pm
You must believe in the Heart of the Cards! Smile

on August 21st 2014, 2:47 pm
Pixels!

on August 21st 2014, 3:03 pm
Her eyes look very similar to Neji's.

on August 22nd 2014, 11:43 am
Why does Zed have blonde eyebrows?

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 Star_o10

on August 22nd 2014, 2:37 pm
@Staroceancrazy wrote:Why does Zed have blonde eyebrows?
Because I loosely based Zed on myself, and I have golden eyebrows. I also have silvery eyes and coppery-bronze hair, so I'm just like an Olympic awards ceremony! lol!

ON-TOPIC: What's the name of that character? Smile

on August 22nd 2014, 8:06 pm
Zed

on August 22nd 2014, 8:20 pm
Tomato.

on August 23rd 2014, 11:46 am
Hair made of flames. Razz

on August 23rd 2014, 2:28 pm
"Nyan!" Razz

on August 23rd 2014, 11:12 pm
Flameboy. Razz

on August 23rd 2014, 11:23 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Flameboy. Razz
Nope, Ice-Dude. Or Elec-Guy. Wink

ON-TOPIC: That's Rukia, a Ghost- and Fighting-type Pokémon.  Razz

on August 24th 2014, 11:40 am
Pixel dude! Cool

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1

on August 24th 2014, 1:46 pm
Bash* the Stampede?! But that's cruelty to animals! Surprised

*From Vash's Japanese name

Anonymous

on August 24th 2014, 6:01 pm
Zeddy-chan! I love you

on August 24th 2014, 6:06 pm
I still think Uzumaki sounds like a type of sushi. Smile

on August 25th 2014, 2:34 pm
Zed looks like a Megadrive era video game character lol. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on August 25th 2014, 4:08 pm
Char siu bau are delicious. Smile

on August 26th 2014, 1:25 pm
Kimono. Razz

on August 26th 2014, 2:45 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Kimono. Razz

on August 27th 2014, 12:04 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:
Rukiafan wrote:Kimono. Razz
Actually it's called a Shihakusho. Wink

On-Topic: Zed looks ready to party in that kimono. Razz

on August 27th 2014, 2:15 pm
A parody of "Gitchee-Gitchee-Goo" from Phineas & Ferb
Meow-chicka-meow-meow!
That's what my baby said!
Meow-meow-meow!
And my heart starts pumping!
Squeaka-squeaka-doo-meow!
Never gonna stop!
Squeakee-squeakee-goo means that I love you!

on August 27th 2014, 9:41 pm
Heroes in a half shell wizard power!

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on August 27th 2014, 10:32 pm
"Nyan!" cat

Sponsored content