Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 6 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on June 26th 2014, 7:33 pm
So is Kurasaki Ichigo invisible to humans now that he's a Shinigami?

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 6 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on June 26th 2014, 7:37 pm
GamerZack7 wrote:So is Kurasaki Ichigo invisible to humans now that he's a Shinigami?
Only when he's in Shinigami form, but even then humans with hightened spiritual awareness can see Shinigamis. Wink

Yoshi's Epic Tongue. Razz

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 6 Rukiafan7

on June 26th 2014, 11:44 pm
Q: Did you hear about the time that Rukia did the laundry?
A: She used bleach on her whites! lol!

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on June 27th 2014, 12:32 pm
Yoshi ate his own tongue! Surprised

on June 27th 2014, 2:49 pm
So what's Rukia's lion's name? Smile

on June 27th 2014, 3:20 pm
GamerZack7 wrote:So what's Rukia's lion's name? Smile
Kon. Wink

Yoshi must be hungry. Drool

on June 27th 2014, 4:55 pm
Is Rukia a shy girl? Wink

...oops, now my Yoshi avatar's hungry! lol!

on June 27th 2014, 6:49 pm
Where's baby Mario, Yoshi?

on June 27th 2014, 8:33 pm
It's a Beetle-Bot! Razz

on June 27th 2014, 8:42 pm
"Go hatch an egg"

on June 28th 2014, 12:45 am
Where's Metabee? Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 6 Star_o10

on June 28th 2014, 3:30 am
Smile

on June 28th 2014, 11:18 am
Yoshi is green with envy.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on June 28th 2014, 3:15 pm
Kitty! Very Happy

on June 28th 2014, 4:11 pm
Dino! Wink

on June 28th 2014, 6:44 pm
Not-dino! lol!

Anonymous

on June 29th 2014, 11:32 am
Yoshi is so cute! I love you

on June 29th 2014, 2:00 pm
A nice new avatar of Uzumaki Kushina. Smile

on June 30th 2014, 11:32 am
Yoshi likes to eat lol. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on June 30th 2014, 2:24 pm
And it appears that the character in your avatar enjoys eating char siu bau (pork buns), which is one of my favourite Cantonese foods. Very Happy

on July 1st 2014, 12:32 pm
Green is the most common Yoshi color. Wink

on July 1st 2014, 1:37 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Green is the most common Yoshi color. Wink
True, but I'm sure that it could mainly be attributed to Yoshi (the main one) being green and featuring in a lot more games than his multicoloured brethren. Wink

ON-TOPIC: Kurosaki Rukia. Razz

Anonymous

on July 1st 2014, 4:16 pm
Yoshi is so cute! I love you

on July 1st 2014, 8:29 pm
Did you draw that avatar, Kushi-chan? If so, you have good talent. Very Happy

on July 2nd 2014, 2:06 pm
Trivia: Do you know what coloured egg's Green Yoshi's hatch from lol? Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on July 2nd 2014, 2:13 pm
Xiao Pai wrote:Trivia: Do you know what coloured egg's Green Yoshi's hatch from lol? Smile
GamerZack: Pink! Smile
BUZZ!
Audience: Aw...
Quizmo: I'm sorry, but that's incorrect. Try again next time!

ON-TOPIC: Mmm...char siu bau... Drool

Anonymous

on July 2nd 2014, 2:16 pm
Are Yoshi eggs edible? I love you

on July 2nd 2014, 3:31 pm
I...don't know. Surprised

ON-TOPIC: An amazing piece of art! Smile

Anonymous

on July 3rd 2014, 11:30 am
I just realized that Yoshi is a cannibal! pale
It's possible using a glitch in Yoshi's New Island to have Yoshi swallow a Yoshi egg! Crying or Very sad

on July 3rd 2014, 12:15 pm
Your avatar is kawaii. Wink

on July 3rd 2014, 5:57 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Your avatar is kawaii. Wink
So is yours. Wink
Kushina wrote:I just realized that Yoshi is a cannibal! pale
It's possible using a glitch in Yoshi's New Island to have Yoshi swallow a Yoshi egg! Crying or Very sad
I read a comic strip once in which Yoshi swallowed a Shy Guy to turn it into an Egg. He then decided to swallow the same Egg and see what would happen, and...it turned back into a Shy Guy! Surprised

on July 4th 2014, 1:44 pm
Dino Breath. Razz

on July 4th 2014, 3:36 pm
Rukia the Friendly Shinigami. Razz

on July 4th 2014, 4:07 pm
Yoshi...

on July 4th 2014, 4:09 pm
Can't resist kawaii

on July 4th 2014, 4:49 pm
"You mean me?"

on July 4th 2014, 4:51 pm
Yoshis new island isn't out yet in Japan, it comes out on the 24th

on July 4th 2014, 4:52 pm
That reminds me...I should watch Lucky Star sometime. Smile

on July 4th 2014, 5:01 pm
I really hope N64 games come to WiiU VC soon, I wanna play Yoshis Story with Miiverse support and on the Gamepad

on July 4th 2014, 8:09 pm
She looks familiar, but I can't remember her name off hand.

@Staroceancrazy wrote:
@SonicKnuckles wrote:
@Tech101 wrote:With the news of a new Yu Yu Hakusho I've started watching the old ones again. I watch them on YouTube on the weekends while driving in my car....well ok listen to them Lol. Don't need to see them as I know what's going on lol!  Great series!
Yu Yu Hakusho is my sole raisin for existing.
Wait what!? I think you meant reason not raisin Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 6 1625187496
O-kaaay so you're a dehydrated grape? Rolling Eyes
Lol. I meant reason. This is why I don't like spell checkers. Razz

on July 4th 2014, 8:24 pm
@SonicKnuckles wrote:She looks familiar, but I can't remember her name off hand.
That's Izumi Konata, a character from Lucky Star. Smile

ON-TOPIC: Amy Rose, Cheese Chao and Cream the Human. Razz

on July 5th 2014, 1:13 am
How many colors of Yoshi are known to exist? Wink

on July 5th 2014, 1:44 am
Rukiafan wrote:How many colors of Yoshi are known to exist? Wink
At least 11, though there could be 14 or more (Power Rangers: Mushroom Force would have had a minimum of 15):

-Green Yoshi; the main Yoshi in the Mario series is this colour
-Pink Yoshi
-Cyan Yoshi (also known as Light Blue Yoshi)
-Yellow Yoshi
-Purple Yoshi
-Orange Yoshi
-Red Yoshi
-Blue Yoshi
-Black Yoshi
-White Yoshi
-Brown Yoshi (has more-or-less been substituted for Orange Yoshi)
-Magenta Yoshi (may be unique to Pink Yoshi; Blimp Baby Yoshi is this colour)
-Grey Yoshi (appeared in Game & Watch Gallery due to the Game Boy's lack of colour screen)
-Azure Yoshi (may be unique to Cyan Yoshi; mentioned as such in Mario & Luigi)

ON-TOPIC: Rukia and her lion sharing a special moment. Smile

on July 5th 2014, 8:10 am
Yoshi must be a dragon since his final smash is called super dragon

on July 5th 2014, 1:23 pm
Kawaiita Izumi. Wink

on July 5th 2014, 2:21 pm
That avatar is cuter than a Kawaiian pizza. Wink

on July 5th 2014, 4:16 pm
He needs more yarn in his diet. Wink

on July 5th 2014, 4:17 pm
And she needs less cucumber in her diet! lol!

on July 5th 2014, 6:40 pm
Yoshi needs less intelligent life in his diet. Razz

on July 5th 2014, 6:51 pm
And Rukia needs more of her OWN clothes! Razz

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum