Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 1 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on March 22nd 2014, 2:47 pm
This new Santa Claus looks nothing like Tim Allen! lol!

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 1 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on March 22nd 2014, 5:32 pm
Z

on March 22nd 2014, 5:54 pm
Ta

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on March 22nd 2014, 8:00 pm
Zee eh da

on March 22nd 2014, 8:10 pm
Zoom zoom

on March 23rd 2014, 12:55 pm
I seen Zed at another website named Nintendo Life!

on March 23rd 2014, 4:59 pm
@Kung-fu Pikachu wrote:I seen Zed at another website named Nintendo Life!
I have Zed as my avatar on Nintendo Life as well. Wink

Pikachu is one of the newest cards I made for my custom set. Smile

on March 23rd 2014, 5:46 pm
Zed

on March 23rd 2014, 6:28 pm
Your avatar doesn't depict Uzumaki Kushina. Wink

on March 24th 2014, 3:40 pm
Your avatar doesn't depict the Blue Ranger! Surprised

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 1 Rukiafan7

on March 24th 2014, 6:44 pm
Kawaii rukimona

on March 25th 2014, 1:39 am
Rukiafan wrote:Your avatar doesn't depict the Blue Ranger! Surprised
And Otaku's avatar doesn't depict Ludwig von Koopa! Wink

on March 25th 2014, 9:32 am
How does one master digital paper?

on March 25th 2014, 12:47 pm
Konata Kawaiizumi. Wink

on March 25th 2014, 2:44 pm
Romantaku wrote:How does one master digital paper?
I don't quite get it. Neutral

Is the colour of Rukia's kimono cranberry, magenta or inverted lima bean pink? Also, what's a lima bean? It sounds horrible! Razz

on March 26th 2014, 12:10 pm
Zed needs a change of armor. Wink

on March 26th 2014, 2:20 pm
Rukia Kuchiki in chibi form. Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 1 Star_o10

on March 26th 2014, 7:32 pm
Smile

on March 26th 2014, 7:58 pm
Zed

on March 26th 2014, 11:08 pm
Not Not-Nale Wink

on March 27th 2014, 1:05 pm
Zed. Wink

on March 27th 2014, 2:13 pm
Rukia Yellowmouth Wink

Anonymous

on March 28th 2014, 2:18 pm
Zeddy chan! I love you

on March 28th 2014, 2:43 pm
It looks like Kushina is about to hit a volleyball. Smile

on March 29th 2014, 11:03 am
Zed, Zedd, and Zeddy, not to be confused with a certain Cartoon Network series. Wink

on March 29th 2014, 3:15 pm
Kuchipatchi, the green Tamagotchi with a big smile. Smile

on March 31st 2014, 1:39 pm
Zed the cantrip master. Wink

on April 1st 2014, 3:30 am
So if Ichigo is a Shinigami, does that mean he can't be seen by humans anymore?

on April 3rd 2014, 3:28 pm
It's Zed from Junihoshi. Wink

on April 3rd 2014, 4:22 pm
It's Rukia from the Soul Society! Smile

on April 4th 2014, 1:00 pm
Zed lol.

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on April 5th 2014, 1:13 pm
Kawaii anime girl dressed as Santa. Wink

on April 5th 2014, 3:13 pm
I wonder which Rukia-themed avatar you'll use next. Smile

Anonymous

on April 5th 2014, 9:36 pm
How old is Zeddy-chan? I love you

on April 5th 2014, 9:41 pm
Kitsune

on April 5th 2014, 10:26 pm
Kushina wrote:How old is Zeddy-chan? I love you
At the start of the series, Zed is estimated to be 27 years old. I say estimated because nobody knows his exact age, not even him. Great question, Kushi-chan. Smile

on April 5th 2014, 11:13 pm
Goku vs. Zed who is the stronger Super Saiyen? Razz

on April 5th 2014, 11:32 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Goku vs. Zed who is the stronger Super Saiyen? Razz
GOKU! cheers

...wait, why on Junihoshi did I pick Goku?! Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 1 1625187496

On another note, Rukia must secretly be a kappa since she loves cucumbers so much. Wink

on April 7th 2014, 12:55 pm
Is Zed as carefree and pure-hearted as Goku?

on April 7th 2014, 10:08 pm
Soul Reaper.

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 1 FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1

on April 7th 2014, 11:35 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Is Zed as carefree and pure-hearted as Goku?
Well, he's carefree and pure-hearted, so...maybe. Wink

on April 9th 2014, 12:49 pm
The Blue Ranger?

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on April 9th 2014, 2:08 pm
Cat bribery.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

on April 9th 2014, 3:16 pm
@Ragnarok wrote:The Blue Ranger?
Nope, it's the protagonist of a series I've been writing and posting right here on WiiWareWave. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 1 631737971

on April 9th 2014, 3:24 pm
Zed. Wink

on April 9th 2014, 3:35 pm
The Yellow Mushroom Ranger's favourite fictional character! Very Happy

Hey, there should be an episode in which the cast dress as their favourite characters, but the party's interrupted by a monster. I could dress as Zed, you could dress as Rukia, Marioman could dress as Mario, etc. Wink

on April 9th 2014, 6:45 pm
Zeddy Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on April 9th 2014, 8:23 pm
Wait a minute...she has wings! Surprised

on April 10th 2014, 12:19 pm
GamerZack7 wrote:Wait a minute...she has wings! Surprised
Wait a minute...you're wearing a cape! Surprised

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 1 Star_o10

on April 10th 2014, 2:57 pm
Wait a minute...you have a daisy in your hair! Surprised

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum