Share
20140420

Contest: Easter Contest Winner Announced! Empty Contest: Easter Contest Winner Announced!

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Congratulations Be In Order They Are!

 photo a808fec1-0502-494d-b569-200d0e505407_zps07b154c1.jpg

Our winner of our Easter day contest is now official! Tech101 has earned his victory because of his great story and excellent use of Star Wars humor "most of our staff admittedly share a weakness for the Star Wars universe". Thanks to the success of this contest we're planning on holding contests more often and possibly hold European and Australian contests as well in the future!


Here is Tech101's story that has been chosen as the winner of this year's contest:

@Tech101 wrote:Contest: Easter Contest Winner Announced! 180-3810

Wow i can only think of one really.

It was a long long time ago in a gal....... sorry wrong story!

Seriously i remember when i was a kid playing Atari 2600 i really wanted to play Kangaroo.  My memory wasn't so much of playing the game but how it was presented by my mom.  First of all i had no clue she even got us anything as far as a gift for Easter.  My brother use to sit on the only chair in the living room and yes he was sitting on the game for days lol!  My mom walked into the room, pulled off the cushion and presented it to us.  I was so happy and shocked because i never would've thought to look there.  I was a sneaky child and knew all well most of her hiding places.

It wasn't till much later on she got wise and hid them over the neighbors house lol!

A special thanks goes to everyone who participated in this contest! As a special thanks all participants will receive 200 WiiWareWave coins for our forum shop! If you aren't a member already you can still earn the free 200 coins if you register by 5/1/14.

Be sure to congratulate the winner in our comments below!

____________________________
Contest: Easter Contest Winner Announced! Rukiafan7
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

Tech101
This is so cool that I won! Thanks for the dl'code as I'll put it to good use!
GeekyGamerZack
Congratulations, Tech101! Smile
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Congratulations! Smile
Clαππαd
Congratulations to the winner! Smile
PAL96
Evil or Very Mad good job
Clαππαd
@PAL96 wrote:Evil or Very Mad good job
You still win 200 coins for the forum shop. Smile
The coins should be credited to your profile by tomorrow evening!
PAL96
on April 22nd 2014, 3:28 pmPAL96
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Mio Akiyama wrote:
@PAL96 wrote:Evil or Very Mad good job
You still win 200 coins for the forum shop. Smile
The coins should be credited to your profile by tomorrow evening!

you say... 200???  affraid 
Towafan7
@PAL96 wrote:
Mio Akiyama wrote:
@PAL96 wrote:Evil or Very Mad good job
You still win 200 coins for the forum shop. Smile
The coins should be credited to your profile by tomorrow evening!

you say... 200???  affraid 
Yep, in fact you have enough coins saved up for a free download code right now if you wanted, but you should hurry because the download codes sell-out fast. Wink

You currently have over 5,000 coins. Wink
Anonymous
on April 23rd 2014, 11:52 amGuest
Congratulations! I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum