View previous topicView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8684
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com
A new week means a new interview!

photo fbe14308-04a6-4fd9-8c53-3f105c5c0f52_zps9389a4a0.jpg

During Tonight's episode of the WiiWareWave Show we'll be interviewing Syrenne McNulty from 4 Corner Games via Skype and we will discuss our choices for the top 10 most promising Wii U eshop titles of 2014 in part 1 of our 2 part video feature! So be sure to watch episode 2 of The WiiWareWave Show tonight at around 10:00 PM PST when it goes live! Are you looking forward to another audio interview? Let us know in our comments!

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

This must be so exciting getting to interview these developers over the phone! I love you
Somebody hacked my account. Sad
Not your account, it's Forumotion's database again....and nobody hacked your account they just messed up the database so when I posted a message it made it look like you did...Neutral
The interview has been postponed until this afternoon due to Miss McNulty's busy schedule, but it will definitely go live this evening! Wink

@NINTENBRO82 wrote:Brian's got connection's... Surprised
Yes, yes I do! Cool
Sorry guys I just got sick yesterday and had to postpone the interview again. Hopefully I'll be able to do it by next weekend.
on April 1st 2014, 2:26 pmClαππαd
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Ouch, and to make matters worse it looks like 4 Corner Games is no longer following the WiiWareWave Twitter account. Sad
Oh no that isn't good. Sad
I doubt that 4 Corner Games took offense to the delay. Things happen. Very Happy
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum